Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the market for a Mazda 6, and I want to get it as soon as I can, but also don't want to pay too much. Does Mazda usually have end of year specials on outgoing 06 yeah models, and if so, can this be expected soon, or will I have to bite the bullet and wait 'till October/November for these 'deals'?

·
Registered
900 Posts
This pretty much is the end of the year if you want any choice in selection. October/November will give you great deals on leftovers. Nobody really likes leftovers. Just look in my fridge.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Yalp. With the rebates now and what's left, you're not going to get a better deal 2 months down the road.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Just wait....nobody is buying mazda that much. Only mazda enthusiasts want Mazda cars so soon.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Let me clarify

With all the Nissans/hondas/Toyotas being brought...I'm sure Mazda will not run out of inventory right now, that you have to rush and buy something.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the input. I think I'll hold on until mid September. I'm just kind of worried as its pretty hard right now to find what I want, and have it within my budget.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I am also waiting. My current car is paid for so I'm in no rush to buy and I'm trolling for deals. There are only 3 2006's left that fit my colors/options within a 2hr radius. If those go, I guess I'd shoot for 2007. But I agree with J Dragon that they aren't selling like hotcakes and the chances of the one you want being there in 1-2 months are pretty good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts