Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep blowing a fuse for my guages (and apparently windows are tied to it as well)... Has anyone had or seen this issue before and was there a known "fix"

Tracking down what is causing me to blow a fuse after i've made zero changes to my vehicle in almost two years isn't going to be fun...

I've had to had the primary window control unit (driver side unit) replaced by warranty probably two years back as one of my rear windows stopped functioning... Figures the car starts to fall apart after 48k miles and warranty is up...

61,000 and it feel like a junker =(

·
Registered
615 Posts
Might be covered if you have a bumper to bumper warranty still... Otherwise take it to a regular mechanic, they'll prob. have to trace all the wiring which could get expensive (this happened to me on my Stratus, $1000 to figure out the turn signal wiring at Dodge, they gave me a $500 break though).

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah figured it would be somethin redic ...

I"m thinking about pulling ALL fuses everywhere... and start putting them in 1 at a time slowly drive for a while.. see if I can find out what "device" might be causing the prob that way...

Long shot i'm sure.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts