Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trans-Pro in Sea Cliff, NY gave me a quote of 185, which includes fluids, for the install of CP-E's stage 1 Jatco shift kit. Here is the link to their site so you can get the number if you were having trouble finding a shop that would do it. I will post a video as soon as I get my tuneable mafci programmed at CP-E...it will be a video with full CP-E headers, MF catback, MAFci tuneable, and stage 1.

Heres the link: http://www.trans-protransmissions.com/

Steve

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Did they quote it in person or on the phone?

Sometimes they don't know how hard it is to install.

I would get one, even if I am keeping my car for jsut a few more months, hah.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did they quote it in person or on the phone?

Sometimes they don't know how hard it is to install.

I would get one, even if I am keeping my car for jsut a few more months, hah.
[/b]
They quoted me on the phone but charged me 200. They didnt add tranny fluid in the estimate...overall very fair. They quoted me for 6-700 for the torque convertor install.

·
Registered
290 Posts
They quoted me on the phone but charged me 200. They didnt add tranny fluid in the estimate...overall very fair. They quoted me for 6-700 for the torque convertor install.
[/b]
Whoa .. 600-700 damn ... I paid CP-E 580 for the install of stage 1&2. I know you've been making the trip down here a bit, so, I'd say if you had the time it'd be a good bet to have their tranny guy in Jessup do it for you...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
OneWheelPeel
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing