Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got outbid today on some sweet wheels today on ebay so now it's back to shopping. I use ebay because I can shop by exact wheel size, which is what I like, while other sites just give me diameter by width. I'd like to know the offset too and bolt circle fitment, thank you.

So which leads me to my question; for the guys who have aftermarket wheels, where did you guys shop or get them? If it's locally then it tells me I need to shop local too. Some .02$ would be awesome since I'm trying to buy myself a new set of shoes. :)

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
I bought my shoews discount tire... no name brand wheel, but very light ad strong. Remember, I live in Brooklyn and the streets here are like the surface of the moon lol...

Reactions: AtTheDriveIn

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
I don't fully understand if you're asking...
But our bolt pattern is 5x114.3 and OE wheel offset is +55. Or were you just saying you also like having that info on websites?

I've bought all the tires i've ever put on a car from Discount Tire. They price fair and can source some pretty aggressive sport/summer tires. They do free rotations and patch jobs for customers as well...

·
Registered
2,830 Posts

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
If you don't mind getting something slightly "pre-owned" I've used craigslist for the last 3-4 sets of wheels I purchased. Just enter in the bolt pattern in the search field in the "auto parts" section, then all you have to look for is a size you'd like. You can often find good really deals on some wheels that have hardly been used.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I don't fully understand if you're asking...
But our bolt pattern is 5x114.3 and OE wheel offset is +55. Or were you just saying you also like having that info on websites?
That wasn't what I meant, thanks for telling me that great piece of info. :) I was basically griping about some websites that don't give you an offset measurement for their wheels so I asked where people got theirs from.

·
Registered
548 Posts
this is one of my biggest complaints with websites like tirerack. they assume everyone is as stupid as the common customer. i understand that the "common customer" is one step above retarded and they have to account for that when they design their website but they should allow for the educated consumer as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts