Mazda 6 Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
awesome. i love your interior. that really is a cf dash kit? wow, looks VERY good.

im gonna paint my interior body color as well , your the reason!

this momo + boot was an ebay purchase?

·
Premium Member
5,156 Posts
I'm in N. Bellmore...we should meet up one day! It's always cool to share ideas.
By the way, shift mod looks great!! Very clean
[/b]
Yeah man, I would love to :drool: over the interior! LOL Skillz007 just did his trunk and I think he wants to do something similar like your interior! I believe he already Pm'd you in the past! :)

You guys will be talking crazy mods, Im more of a cleaner modder :p Besides, the wife would kill me if I spend any more dough! LOL

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
awesome. i love your interior. that really is a cf dash kit? wow, looks VERY good.
im gonna paint my interior body color as well , your the reason!
this momo + boot was an ebay purchase?
[/b]
Glad I could inspire someone...it's really a great mod that relatively cheap and makes the interior look a lot more sporty!

No, I actually bought it from ltbmotorsports.com

They sent it to me in like 2 days...it was great and they have some stuff on clearance.

Yeah man, I would love to :drool: over the interior! LOL Skillz007 just did his trunk and I think he wants to do something similar like your interior! I believe he already Pm'd you in the past! :)

You guys will be talking crazy mods, Im more of a cleaner modder :p Besides, the wife would kill me if I spend any more dough! LOL
[/b]
Yea Skillz007's trunk looks awesome...I love it..very similar to mine except mine is black and the sub is in the rear deck. His trunk is SWEET!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts