Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
that looks real nice... one of, if not the nicest interiors on a 6 that i have seen

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
That looks simply just wow. I think I just got a boner.

·
Registered
234 Posts
looks sweet. how much did it cost you to have the dash painted

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
looks sweet. how much did it cost you to have the dash painted
[/b]
I got the dash, steering wheel plastic, door plastic, and kick panels done for 100...the installer that created my audio system hooked me up with a great paint shop and got me an awesome price.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
what do all of those red buttons control?

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
One sweet looking ride. Great job, but I wouldn't expect anything less coming out of Long Island (where my life began many moons ago). N.Y. FTW

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Finally, someone noticed the CF cupholder.

Interested where you got that as well. And you already know I like your interior ;)
[/b]
the CF on the cupholder actually came with the CF dash kit...it was like a 39 piece kit...i got it so long ago...dont remember where...customdashkits.com or something

perhaps some more pics of the interior? very interesting
[/b]
I have a ton of pictures in another thread that i put up about 2 weeks ago. Check interior mods section.

looks good. Im curious as to where you got the CF cup holder though??
[/b]
see above

perhaps some more pics of the interior? very interesting
[/b]
Heres the link to the thread

http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showtopic=49342

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice interior and shift boot to a fellow LI'er :) I did mine a few months ago and I love it! I used the F16 Titanium shift knob and boot to match. Clicky the linky for pics.

Where in LI are you in? Im in Huntington Station.
[/b]
I'm in N. Bellmore...we should meet up one day! It's always cool to share ideas.

Nice interior and shift boot to a fellow LI'er :) I did mine a few months ago and I love it! I used the F16 Titanium shift knob and boot to match. Clicky the linky for pics.

Where in LI are you in? Im in Huntington Station.
[/b]
By the way, shift mod looks great!! Very clean

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
About this Discussion
25 Replies
16 Participants
spiky3480
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing