Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Replying to Topic 'She looks nice in white'

I like it too, but here in Sweden white cars became so common that today if you trade in a white car you loose 1000$.

·
Registered
350 Posts

The company I work for had a policy that the cars must be white, now we have lost so much money that all cars from now are bought in silver metallic.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Around here there's a decent variety of colors. Right now I'm leaning towards the yellow but I want to see the colors in person before I make up my mind.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

What can I say?

This lady looks great in white.

It looks great in black.

Strip her off...

She still looks great!:D

·
Registered
1,180 Posts

Looks good indeed! But here in Holland white is a color for older cars. If you see a white new car it is mostly a company-car

·
Registered
1,216 Posts

I prefer a pearl metallic white. it has more luster and richness. Non metallic white looks kind of pasty and antiseptic. That being said, the 6 does look good in white. It would probably look good in Mary Kay pink. *shudders*

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Pink?

Well...why not? It would look good in purple with little green spots. <g>

·
Registered
22 Posts

Originally posted by Steve 6er

Pink?

Well...why not? It would look good in purple with little green spots. <g>[/b]
Now I'm just getting images of Barney in my mind <shudder>. Do you people in Sweden know who (what) Barney is? If not, you're not missing out...

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Originally posted by Wstar5721

Now I'm just getting images of Barney in my mind <shudder>.  Do you people in Sweden know who (what) Barney is?  If not, you're not missing out...[/b]
I'm afraid we do....:sarc

·
Registered
148 Posts

I was extemely tempted to get white. However, for the sedan, if you choose a white exterior, you have to get the beige interior. In my opinion, a beige interior looks more classy/luxurious but is much harder to maintain. That's another reason why I didn't get white and black (black exterior sedan also comes with beige interior).

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

It is my belief that you can have any color with any interior (or rather: I know this for a fact). But they may not be available in your country. Check it out!

·
Registered
148 Posts

Originally posted by Steve 6er

It is my belief that you can have any color with any interior (or rather: I know this for a fact). But they may not be available in your country. Check it out![/b]
Nah...here in Singapore, we're stuck with whatever interior color they give us (for most popular Japanese makes). I could choose whatever color interior color I wanted with my white Saab 9-5 though.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

That's very Fordish ("choose any color as long as you choose black") by Mazda.

I know for sure they build all models with all interiors. My dealer by mistake got a few cars that as standard has the grey interior with the beige interior instead...:sarc

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Steve:

In Linköping, the ... Tekniska Verken.. (don't really know what they do... think it's something with water and heat ect.) Anyway they have "YellowCab"-yellow cars with blue, red or green spots depending if it's water or heat or whatever green is they do..

Really really ugly :D

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Glad I don't have to live in Linköping then...

Perhaps you could suggest them to go for the Mazda6, because as I said, that car would look good in any paint coat.:D

·
Registered
19 Posts

well I don't think you really want them to have mazda6 as cab, yours will become a cab too by then :p

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Reading Topic: She looks nice in white

Nice...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts