Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im thinking of getting this sexy ass shark fin antenna...i just need some opinions from my fellow 6 owners...
get it? not get it? Heres the link, if it dont work, cut and paste! thnx

THERPMSTORE

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
lol. there is a GB for it. over this one and the last one, there have been about 75 buyers. I'd say that is approval.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Absolutely add this to your 6, you'll be very pleased with the results.

·
Registered
542 Posts
I can say that I love the shark fin.... :cool:

·
Registered
53 Posts
I can say that I love the shark fin.... :cool:
[/b]
:swearin: i just ordered mine... 2 week wait . I didnt know RPM offerred it. I went and bought it from VG. so upset. I wonder if i can cancel my order?

·
Registered
212 Posts
:swearin: i just ordered mine... 2 week wait . I didnt know RPM offerred it. I went and bought it from VG. so upset. I wonder if i can cancel my order?
[/b]
It will take a while either way because they are custom painted after you order. It took like a month for me to get mine and I ordered through RPM

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cool...good opinions, very good! except that whole 1 month wait ...hope they actually match the paint good to
my tungten gray i got...imah buy! =)

·
Registered
420 Posts
:swearin: i just ordered mine... 2 week wait . I didnt know RPM offerred it. I went and bought it from VG. so upset. I wonder if i can cancel my order? [/b]
I'm pretty sure RPM uses VG as their supplier. Just get it, you'll love it!! They also use the factory paint code, so the paint match is flawless.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I'm pretty sure RPM uses VG as their supplier. Just get it, you'll love it!! They also use the factory paint code, so the paint match is flawless.
[/b]
VG is the supplier for RPM. If you order from VG they will mail direct, if you go through RPM, VG will mail to RPM(TX) and then it will get mailed to you. However, RPM will get you a better price including shipping. PLUS, excellent customer service.

The paint work is PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME product.

·
Registered
542 Posts
You might not need to wait as long if you got it from VG because I got mines at a mazda meet here in vancouver and they had a few of them painted in our color codes sitting around! But if you get on the group buy for them, you probly save a few bucks for the longer wait!

·
Registered
405 Posts
I ordered mine! I just have to wait until mid-October to get it. I got it from the group buy for RPM. Order it from the Group buy 6ISPEEDSTER. That way, you get it at a discounted price.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts