Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure someone in this forum has mentioned a shop in Vancouver that sells and installs shark fin antennas, but my search came up empty and same with a search on net. Can someone tell me any info?

·
Registered
542 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
There's also a group buy on right now for these. Check that out too.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! I'll try to order in the group buy section when I can finally load the rpm website properly on my computer. <_< :) Can't wait!

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
You should have came to the meet... bought mine there for $60 and installed it there :)

·
Registered
151 Posts
I am looking for one, you think it will be a problem finding one in stock colour... like Darck Cherry Mica?

·
Registered
420 Posts
My Parts department has them now too, so if you want an install we can do it for you.
Pm me for more info

·
Registered
420 Posts
We installed M6invan's at the meet in aldergrove. The hardest part is make sure you have it in the right place before you stick it.

·
Registered
649 Posts
We installed M6invan's at the meet in aldergrove. The hardest part is make sure you have it in the right place before you stick it.
[/b]

I don't know if i would like it, on my car it would be purely asthetics because i have the antenna in the rear window pane. Do you think adds to the car, or just makes it look goofy?

·
Registered
420 Posts
It makes it go faster ;)

·
Registered
420 Posts
Hahah i meant looks wise you punk [/b]
:laugh: :laugh: Sorry I couldn't resist. I Like the way it looks but I think the shaved aspect without the antenna looks good too. It's really a matter of personal preferance but I have seen alot of people with them on.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I tried PM'ing you but it wouldnt work. meh. what kind of deal can you get me ;)

·
Registered
649 Posts
:laugh: :laugh: Sorry I couldn't resist. I Like the way it looks but I think the shaved aspect without the antenna looks good too. It's really a matter of personal preferance but I have seen alot of people with them on.

[/b]

Okay well personally i'm not a fan of it. Guess i didn't see enough pictures of them, i'm kind of glad my antenna came in my window now.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I agree about the pictures not looking good, but when they had it on my car it looked pretty good so I bought it :)

I guess it's one of those better looking in real life thing

·
Registered
542 Posts
I got it the same time as you M6inVan! Though I lost a coin toss with spidey and some how still ended up with it. hmmm anyways I've never heard any negative comments since I installed it! Even at the drift competition at seattle on the weekend! :yesnod:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You should have came to the meet... bought mine there for $60 and installed it there :)
[/b]
I was on a month-long trip across Canada (by train) with my sister. I knew a meet was going to happen during that time, but maybe next time I'll be there.

I just ordered from that group buy as Hansolocujo suggested ( ;) thx!) Maybe I can meet up with some of you to go for an install? Or ArtM6SW, should I come to you instead?

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
I have the sharfin too and personally, sometimes, I look at it and think that its too big. I like the size of the ones on the 3-series.

But... at least I got rid of that huge whip.

·
Registered
420 Posts
I saw one on a Ford F150 today, caught me by surprise, right above the back window.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts