Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share the new look of my MP6 after I have changed the rims and lowered the ride.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lookin good man...are those 17" or 18"?? wish i could get the speed 6 and trade in my 6s : (
[/b]
Thanks for the compliment. They are 18" x 7.5 on continental sp2cont2 225/40/18.

Very pleased with the riding comfort and low road noise compared to my older bridgestone 215/45/17

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Very clean, very nice.

I love the cleanness of the rims.

Very nice look overall.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks great...what is that colour..looks way too dark for Titanium?
[/b]
This is a Singapore model SP2.3 and the color is called Carbon Grey.

Color shade looks darker as I took the photo in the shade.

Thanks for the nice comment.

Cheers

awesome looking car.
[/b]
You also have a fine looking car there as well. Very muscular and imposing stance with the 2.3 Turbo.

Cheers

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Beautiful!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
love that color

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Very nice! Beautiful color and the wheels look great. :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Very nice ride!
Would you give some more detail on the wheels? make / model? they look gunmetal / gray in the first 2 pics, but shine like hypersilver or chrome in the light of the 3rd pic...??

Thx ;-p

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Very nice ride!
Would you give some more detail on the wheels? make / model? they look gunmetal / gray in the first 2 pics, but shine like hypersilver or chrome in the light of the 3rd pic...??

Thx ;-p
[/b]

It is Rays G-Games model 99B.

Based on their website , there are two versions

1. Shining Silver with Chrome lip
2. Gunmetal

I got the Shining Silver model. The shine and reflection of the chrome lip may not be that obvious in the first two shots as it was taken from a shaded area.

Cheers

love that color
[/b]
I was actually considering black as the first color choice then white. I ended up getting the carbon grey as the black color will be more demanding in keeping it clean and shiny. With the Carbon grey color, I can get away for almost two weeks without cleaning as the dust and dirt are not that obvious.

BTW, notice that youre from Dayton. Use to work for NCR and was in Dayton a couple of times.

Cheers

·
Registered
752 Posts
awesome. i always wondered what a mps would look like in steel grey. i guess carbon grey is the closest, looks really good.

·
Registered
700 Posts
mps?? since when is this car an mps? im assuming you all think its a mazdaspeed6.

theres no raised hood for the intercooler...the front bumper is that of the 2006 mazda6. ...

i dont get it. i understand it looks good. and congrats to that guy for having a nice looking car. but it seems to me some of you think its a mazdaspeed.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts