Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
99 Posts
Real-world does it matter? I don't think so, especially if the sensor/software system is good with a Haldex-like system, which I think the MS6 has. Maybe track driving at 10/10s it might appear.
[/b]
i dont like the computer controlled AWD, since the car's driving characteristics change seemingly almost randomly from FWD to AWD. it happens at annoying times too. i'd rather have it FWD all the time or AWD all the time so you aren't caught off guard when it suddenly switches.

you dont have to drive it 10/10s to notice. 5/10s will do nicely.

· Registered
99 Posts
Wow, some MS6 folks are really touchy when it comes to the AWD system used, hehe.

Cmon, putting out the statement about the "same" torque split ability as the Evo, you must have known you were gonna get the replies you got.[/b]
yep. the MS6 ain't no evo. not by a long shot. wonder why people here insist on comparing the MS6 to a rally car... apparently they keep thinking their MS6 is something it isn't.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.