Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone else go to this?

Mazda had the MS6 & MS3 there.

Having never seen or sat in a MS3 in person, I have to say I'm glad I got the MS6.

Anyway, one thing I thought was interesting was the window sticker said 91 octane and 270hp.
Perhaps this was a 2007 with the latest reflash suggesting our cars lost about 4hp after reflash?

One other thing I might ad, after sitting in many sport sedans at the car show, the only sport sedan I liked better than the MS6 GT fully loaded, was the Audi S6 fully loaded, but thats a 75K car!

The BMW 325i felt very unimpressive my old 97 328i.
The A3 was similar to the MS3.
The Acura TSX looked nice but felt hollow.
The line into the Legacy GT was too long so I didn't sit in that one but I have a feeling it might have been a tough competitor.

I'm ashamed to say this, but of all the cars (for the price) the nicest car to sit in:
1. Hyundai Tiburon (I KNOW!)
2. Pontiac Solstice (BLEHH!)

They were both amazingly solid and sporty feeling inside. Nice crisp shifter feel and smooth clutch.
Performance doesn't come close to our car for either of them though.

But now I want to take my seats out and put the Hyundai Tiburon seets in! DAAAMN THEY FELT GOOOD.

I feel dirty now...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Did anyone else go to this?

Anyway, one thing I thought was interesting was the window sticker said 91 octane and 270hp.
Perhaps this was a 2007 with the latest reflash suggesting our cars lost about 4hp after reflash?

[/b]
Sounds like about the hp difference from using 91 octane. I imagine the power is back up when you use 93. Get a couple more from using 95.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Did anyone else go to this?[/b]
Yeah it was pretty nice. Didn't see many (any?) exotic cars.

The RS4 was pretty nice.

Also saw the Lexus 600h and Mercedes Maybach for the first time. (not my cup of tea but still cool)

They also had an electric Tesla on display with a redline of 14K...pretty sweet.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah it was pretty nice. Didn't see many (any?) exotic cars.

The RS4 was pretty nice.

Also saw the Lexus 600h and Mercedes Maybach for the first time. (not my cup of tea but still cool)

They also had an electric Tesla on display with a redline of 14K...pretty sweet.
[/b]
There was a wing with Exotic Cars. Lamborghini, Ferrari, Lotus, Porshe, even a Bently!

·
Registered
303 Posts
That camaro is very nice to look at.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Yeah, I don't know how much I like the front, but I LOVE the rear.
[/b]
You can always put a bag over it's head or turn off the lights. It's all the same from the back anyway.... oh wait. Are we talking about the same thing?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You can always put a bag over it's head or turn off the lights. It's all the same from the back anyway.... oh wait. Are we talking about the same thing?
[/b]
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts