Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took these pictures the day before I removed my winter tires. Just thought I would throw them up here to show off the sexy steel rims.

Looking at the car with stock 17's make me feel like I need to buy some dark coloured rims. The dark looks good on a dark car, IMO.

Maybe we could make this the "official" steel rim topic. (or not)

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice green windows :thumbdn:
[/b]
You don't like the stock 2% factory tint? :nana:

Sorry dude, some of us have to contend with "winter". Don't want to tint til it warms up.

·
Registered
979 Posts
What are the size and offset and what not on those.. I want to get some for my speed For the awful New England winters.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
they look like the tires on the moon rover

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What are the size and offset and what not on those.. I want to get some for my speed For the awful New England winters.
[/b]
They are 16", so I do not think they would fit over your bigger brakes. I think they are the standard P205/60R16 or P215/55R16... nothing special. Basic $60 winter rims.

stock height
[/b]
Not interested in lowering it.

non-sport bumper
[/b]
Actually I prefer the look of the non-sport models. You may not agree, but what do I care?

steelies
[/b]
Not paying attention? Winter rims.

·
Registered
979 Posts
damn. 16's won't fit for sure.. back to waiting for someoone to comeout with the ones that will fit mine.. 17's perhaps.. err I just want a cheap set of winterrims..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
19 Participants
Mz6GreyGhost
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing