Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This one is my favorite out of all of them.

The last one, as we figured out just for fun, was hard to get because apparently all of our hazards have different speeds, but makes for a unique picture. Enjoy! :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
I haven't yet seen a photoshoot with the entire color line of the Mazda 6's including the yellow from 2003 and the blazing copper, sepang green etc... that aren't that common. That would be cool to see all of the colours that have been available along with some custom paint jobs and it would probably help any forum members who are considering the 6 but are unsure of the color that they prefer. Any clubs have the access to the entire range of colors?

·
Registered
792 Posts
Good luck trying to get that one together. It is hard enough to get a meet going at times...let alone one of every color.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Originally posted by growweirdstuf@Aug 3 2005, 09:59 AM
Need stronger flash or use a tripod with slow shutter speed  :thumbup:
[snapback]475566[/snapback]​
No flash was used (it produced too much glare and reflection of the license plates.) I haven't gotten a chance to mess with the levels in photoshop, but I'm sure the photos can be easily polished.

Edit: I take that back, I checked out the histograms of the photos in Photoshop but they were all strongly skewed in such a short period that I am unable to polish them. So for you guys that are complaining, just know that we have some sexy 6's! :nana:

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
the chicagoland area meet thread has 2 coppers, 1 yellow and 1 sepang, and a black and a silver, we needed a white and a red, the red was out of town. the white didnt show i think.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts