Mazda 6 Forums banner

Service Indicator Light

867 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Tom Roc 
#1 ·
Hello everyone in the few times I have asked for help from you it’s always worked out so thanks :)

I have just had my 2014 Maza6 serviced but can’t turn the service indicator light out!

There is a spanner symbol
Automotive design Audio equipment Flash photography Font Personal luxury car

and Oil Service Due showing in amber.

I have followed the instructions on how to turn it off but not having any success at all (tried 8 times now)!

Anything else I can try?

Tom

See less See more
#2 ·
Hey @Tom Roc - sorry for the delay on this, I was on vaca and the thread needed an approval for some reason.

Silly question but have you triple checked that your oil level is currently happy? I see you've tried resetting it a few times, where did you reset it from, the navigation or the "Info" button on the cluster? There's definitely a way to turn it off because mine has never been on.

#3 ·
Hey @Tom Roc - sorry for the delay on this, I was on vaca and the thread needed an approval for some reason.

Silly question but have you triple checked that your oil level is currently happy? I see you've tried resetting it a few times, where did you reset it from, the navigation or the "Info" button on the cluster? There's definitely a way to turn it off because mine has never been on.
Hello there buddy no issue with the wait 👍

I've just had the car serviced so hope all fluid levels are good!

Just cant work it out!

I can see what you are saying here but think on that the levels are all good (I hope)!

Is it worth checking them again do you think?

#6 ·
Nah, the info button is where you need to do it from.

If/when you go into Settings from the info button, could you try turning it on, setting some distance, then turning it back off again? Also, can you try looking into the messages under settings and seeing if there's a way to view/delete them? I've never got these messages so I'm not sure.

#7 ·
Nah, the info button is where you need to do it from.

If/when you go into Settings from the info button, could you try turning it on, setting some distance, then turning it back off again? Also, can you try looking into the messages under settings and seeing if there's a way to view/delete them? I've never got these messages so I'm not sure.
Thanks for your help pal 👍

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.