Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
jl had some good stuff like 4 or 5 years ago, but was still over priced. but there new stuff is flat ass garbage. they have upped the prices for lesser quality stuff, but yet people rant and rave about how great they are. all my stereo equipment is zapco amps, morel mids and treo subs and people always look at my stuff and think it is some cheap knock off brand equipment cuz it isnt over promoted like jl audio.

·
Registered
394 Posts
That is the single most ignorant thing ive ever heard a JL Fan boy say!

I bet you have broken alot of windows in your car or past cars havent you......[/b]
:laugh: oh man that is to funny hahaha, but i do agree with you. ive owned both products and jl audio cant touch treo with a 10 ft poll when it comes to sound quality. imo jl audio has a "dirty" bass sound. to me they sound almost like the cone is flexing way to much and causing a vibration. even my audiobahn's i had for a little while hit just as hard and sounded way cleaner then the jl's i had and i payed a 1/3rd or the price for the audiobahn's.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.