Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Mazda6Club Members!

Submissions for 6OTM are now OPEN!

I encourage anyone who wants to show off their 6 to participate. The more, the merrier!

The Rules:
  1. The Ride of the Month team will put up a thread on the 1st of each month
  2. Submissions will be accepted until the 15th of each month. From the 15th to the end of the month, voting will commence.
  3. You must own the car or it can be owned by a family member and/or significant and/or insignificant other.
  4. Keep it clean. Cars only (No bathing suit models, etc).
  5. You cannot win Ride of the Month twice in the same 12 month period.
  6. Only Mazda 6 vehicles are eligible for the contest.
  7. Only one vehicle at a time (if you own more than one car) can be submitted.
  8. You must submit 1 picture, but no more than 3 pictures.
  9. Members caught creating new accounts to increase their score will be banned.
  10. The winner will have a thread dedicated to their victory, a 6OTM badge permanently on their account, and bragging rights!
Notes:
- The first photo that you post will be used in the voting thread, so please make it your best one!

- If you would like to edit/change any of your photos, please let me know and I'll be happy to do so.

- This is not a competition for nicest looking ride only, but nice photos never hurt.

@NavyOps Is eligible to enter again!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Nobody posted yet???
Build thread:
IMG_20190613_025742_795.jpg
IMG_20190712_122007_651.jpg
IMG_20190819_175146_523.jpg

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Nobody posted yet???
Build thread:
]
I saw all the pictures on your thread and looks wonderful! You said that you'll have a YouTube video, were you able to make it?

Sorry, I'm off topic again.

·
Super Moderator
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bumping this for a final day to get any other entries. Sorry @Cyborg JSK but you might win by default this month.

·
Registered
652 Posts

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Bit late on this one, but theres no 6otm since this thread lol.

Unfortunately, members here have become "lazy" to participate. I myself want to participate but I can't get the opportunity, besides the fact that I don't know how to get a good shot. I'd like to add that I'm also a part of the "lazy members".

I just checked the link. Your car looks nice.

·
Super Moderator
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bit late on this one, but theres no 6otm since this thread lol.

Unfortunately, members here have become "lazy" to participate. I myself want to participate but I can't get the opportunity, besides the fact that I don't know how to get a good shot. I'd like to add that I'm also a part of the "lazy members".

I just checked the link. Your car looks nice.

He's absolutely right, unfortunately. 6OTM went strong for a few years but really started to taper off the last couple. That, paired with me getting a new job and not really having the time to work on it each month, is what have contributed to the lack of recent ones. Perhaps, if we have enough interest, we'll start it back up again.

I've also contacted the admins asking for a means to pin specific threads/images to the home page, so as to showcase the 6OTM or any other pertinent info.

·
Registered
684 Posts
He's absolutely right, unfortunately. 6OTM went strong for a few years but really started to taper off the last couple. That, paired with me getting a new job and not really having the time to work on it each month, is what have contributed to the lack of recent ones. Perhaps, if we have enough interest, we'll start it back up again.

I've also contacted the admins asking for a means to pin specific threads/images to the home page, so as to showcase the 6OTM or any other pertinent info.
I think the lack of interest is due to display badges being taken away with the site update. If you don't "get" anything to keep for winning, there's not much incentive to participate.

·
Super Moderator
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think the lack of interest is due to display badges being taken away with the site update. If you don't "get" anything to keep for winning, there's not much incentive to participate.
Completely agree - and I've brought this up to the forum owners as a potential future update to the website, where we can go back to displaying the person's car as a highlight on the home page, as well as using the custom badges I created since everyone seemed to like them :D

·
Registered
643 Posts
I agree with that! I still get pissed every time I open 6club outside Tapatalk and don’t see my badges!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Rally Racer
2,724 Posts
This is exactly the reason for me. That combined with an inability to go and update any of my old lists has really tempered my desire to build into this forum. I still try to help other however.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts