Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Reading Topic: Sepang Green

Looks ok... I see too many Camrys in a similar color. I still prefer the steel grey.

·
Registered
980 Posts

Yeah steel grey or dark grey is still best IMO.
P.S. Quit whoring out your car. :p Just kidding man, the more pics the better.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Replying to Topic 'Sepang Green'

Originally posted by chindo

Yeah steel grey or dark grey is still best IMO.
P.S. Quit whoring out your car. :p  Just kidding man, the more pics the better.[/b]
Well, for your info.....those are the first pics of my 6 on here. So there :p

·
Registered
526 Posts

Thanks for the pic!!!

It's not bad - I almost ordered the car in green sight-unseen 'cause I thought it'd look really good. It actually looks a bit ordinary.

After seeing this pic I'm glad I made the choice to get yellow (talk about a 180 degree turn). I had a Dodge in a very similar color to Sepang Green. It looked great, but I would prefer not to have another car in nearly the same color.

The dark gray is probably better - but the gray will also show scratches more than this. 'Course, that's just me.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts

i think the only shade of green i've really like on cars is the civic/odyssey emerald green. I see the pasats with that off green or whatever the hell it is, and it just doesn't fly, at least for me. I think the only thing Sepang green will have is distinction because there are so few on that color, but it just doesn't seem like a proper Mazda6 color...at least in my opinion.

-yasir

·
Registered
526 Posts

Yeah. If the red that comes on the Protege' was available, I'd probably have gotten that.

Arrest Me Red as opposed to Arrest Me Yellow :)

·
Registered
41 Posts

IMHO the M6 feels lifeless in Sepang Green... lifeless or old !

it's not our sporty car anymore... so im gonna buy one in Lapis Blue :)

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

It looks good. Almost like the new Volvo V70/S60 R color! Would look nice on a car with A-spec kit! Though it is a little more "classy" color then sporty.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts