Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a picture of a Sepang Green '6? I saw the color in the brochure and would like see it for real. It looks neat!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Sepang Green?'

hmmm I added sepang green when i build the Mazda 6 on the mazda website and it didnt add an extra charge or say it was limited.

Typically I see "limited" colors or special edition colors with an extra cost. I know the lime green paint on the M3 i checked was an extra $650.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

I checked the brochure I got from the dealership. It said nothing about it being a limited edition color. But it did have an asteriks next to it which said "Late Availability". So I guess it won't be available till sometime next year.

·
Registered
526 Posts

In the US - the Sepang Green has an asterisk (*) next to it and indicates late availablity.

I actually ordered my car in this color but was told I'd have to wait until late February or March for it to even be BUILT. Seems there is a problem with the supplier.

At last check, the color may not even go into production. They may change it to a different green. I opted to go from quiet to loud and changed the color of my car to Sport Yellow. I've had a green car before - time for something different.

One dealer in the US reportedly got a single 6s in Green. Per the factory in the states, it's the ONLY one produced. I'd have bought it, but it's missing leather and a moonroof. Two things I've never had and require this time around. The dealer is right down the road from me. Once the car arrives, I'll try and get some pics, assuming it doesn't sell in 10 minutes.

UPDATE: Just spoke with the dealer. The car actually came in and it's silver. The order said Green, the confirmation said Green. Even the window sticker says green - but it's silver.

Looks like we'll be waiting for a Sepang Green or its replacement.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts

Originally posted by Ruefus
UPDATE:  Just spoke with the dealer.  The car actually came in and it's silver. The order said Green, the confirmation said Green.  Even the window sticker says green - but it's silver.

Looks like we'll be waiting for a Sepang Green or its replacement.[/b]
well in the brochure the sepang green looks silver anyways, maybe its right, just not what u expected

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Colors such as crystal blue look quite different depending on the light. Sepang Green may look silver in some lights, and it may pick up more green in others. (I can't say for sure as I haven't seen one in person, but it's very possible). There are many colors out now that look drastically different in different lighting conditions.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts

Originally posted by applejax

Colors such as crystal blue look quite different depending on the light.  Sepang Green may look silver in some lights, and it may pick up more green in others.  (I can't say for sure as I haven't seen one in person, but it's very possible).  There are many colors out now that look drastically different in different lighting conditions.[/b]
yes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts