Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to see if anyone from Mazda6club was going to SEMA other than me and if anyone was driving. I'd like to hookup with some members down there if possible.
Post up,I'm leaving for Vegas on the 30th!

·
Registered
69 Posts
how are you getting in? You know they are cracking down hard this year on who they let in, we were supposed to go, now we arent

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm gonna show my pass with Team Allstars and then,show them my driver's license,then go in. I have alot of friends that own performance shops too...lol I had a few other friends offer to registe me with there businesses and even make me business cards....I'll use a different one next year,but for this year it's all International Team Allstars,plus I might do some work for them.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Ya, i was planning on going last year and i was getting a local shop down here to get me a pass.. basically they were gonna lie and say i was on their payroll as a shopkeep/newbieinstaller... but in the end run they werent able to do it cause the owner talked to his lawyer and because it would be considered a buisness trip that if anything would happen to me or say a show car like if i got drunk and smashed in the windows of the Alpine demo car. then his buisness would be fined or sued and what not so he was unable to get me the passes..

·
Registered
475 Posts
I wish i could go, i just got back from Vegas though! Please pics and vids!

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
i'll be there tues through fri, as i said in another SEMA thread, let me know if anyone wants to meet for lunch sometime.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i'll be there tues through fri, as i said in another SEMA thread, let me know if anyone wants to meet for lunch sometime.
[/b]
Sorry,I never have enough freetime online to check out all the other related threads so I mostly post here and Car Audio. I apologize for stepping on any toes!
I will be in Vegas from Monday through Friday!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PM ME IF ANYONE WANTS TO MEET UP,i WILL BE AROUND THE iNTERNATIONAL aLL-STARS AREA MOSTLY,BUT i WILL BE THERE A DAY EARLY TOO.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just got back from SEMA today and was at the MAZDASPEED 3 Exclusive Release party at the Hard Rock Hotel Thursday Night,I will post pics up as soon as I unload everything off the Hard-Drive of my Camcorder!!!
Got picks of my 6 Outside the SEMA show the first day too!!!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Click on my link (at the bottom of my signature)and see the first batch of SEMA pics I posted on my CARDOMAIN SITE......There will be much more to come and videos too so keep checking back on my site for pics and info on the videos!!!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I posted amost of my SEMA Girl pics on CRN last night (Colorado Racing.Net) for those who have an interest in Hot,scantily clad FEMALES!!! For those who don't have that interest....EEEEeeeewwww!!!!!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok,Last night I posted the GIRLS OF SEMA on the last page of my cardomain site if anyone is interested in any HOT SHOWMODEL GIRLS!!!
Link is in my signature!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Enoughs enough man you need to get laid

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
HARDLY,I'm happily married and get it most every night thanks! Guess I just like women,sorry to offend those that don't.........
[/b]
Isn't that a contradiction?

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
HARDLY,I'm happily married and get it most every night thanks! Guess I just like women,sorry to offend those that don't.........
[/b]
No,A Real contradiction is a guy (hockyguy) who says enoughs enough about pictures of women,tells me I need to get laid,but HIS AVATAR is a naked chick!

LMFAO

1 - 20 of 25 Posts