Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few people are talking about this on Probetalk.com. Is anyone going to this? Steve's friend says it's only for vendors.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I will be there. My company does some side work for Garrett, so we will be in their booth to help explain some stuff

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
i'll be there every day except for monday

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it happen that you know if this event is open to public? coz, we're planning to go but Steven's friend told us that its just for vendors? is it correct, for vendors only?

thenkz! :D

·
Registered
159 Posts
it happen that you know if this event is open to public? coz, we're planning to go but Steven's friend told us that its just for vendors? is it correct, for vendors only?

[/b]
It is not open to the public. If you do not have passes by now, you are not going to be able to get them...

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
the lot is open to the public, and is fun to stop by if you are in town anyhow. lots of cars to look at, events and venders setup out there. if you wanna go inside, you have to get in via a vendor.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
i'll be there every day except for monday
[/b]
are u going to be there showing stuff? imma be there on wednesday, maybe tuesday too.

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
i just dropped off my car today, so i won't have it for a month or so. i'm just going cause i love cars. maybe next year when the car is "all done" i'll get it in there somewhere. i think i'll be heading up tuesday morning now, so if anyone wants to meet up during the day give me a call, my girlfriend is working, so i don't get to spend any time with her there. Everyone say hi to the girl working the Brembo booth, i want to see how many people say hi via 6club.

·
Registered
2,767 Posts

[/b]
As said before, it's not open to the public. But to clarify your terminology, it's not only for vendors. Vendors are the ones with display booths (they are selling a product, therefore they are vendors). The show attendees would be considered buyers. These are people who own, or work for tire and automotive shops. It would be pointless to have a trade show where only vendors and no buyers showed up. So, if you are in the automotive industry, then you can attend, but I'm not sure exactly how one gets passes, since I've always gone as a vendor (and someone else arranges my passes for me). However, there is more info here:

SEMA

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I'll be there with Team Allstars and a few of my friends with shops will be there too and they signed up months ago. The ones that had been there before were sent materials in the mail to invite them to register again. Either way,if you have a related business,you were able to register online for the show. As of about two weeks ago though,they closed online registration and it must now be done day of at the show.

I am arriving a Day early(Monday) so if anyone wants to hook up for lunch or drinks or something,I'd love to meet some 6'ers in person for a change. I will have my 6 out there with me cruising so if you see me flag me down!
PM ME if you want to meet up and I'll give you my cell number.

·
Registered
364 Posts
are you all talking about the Vegas SEMA? Or the one in Cali?

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
There is a SEMA in california?? :huh:

blaeznazn...are u showing ur car? cause i didn't see it

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
SEMA = Vegas car orgy. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Unfortunately that goes for the show also.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Just got back from SEMA,and I have a TON of video and pics to unload off the Hard Drive on my Camcorder and I will post up soon thereafter!!!
I was with TEAM ALLSTARS there and we had Ten Cars at the show as well as 10 models at various booths.
We went to the Invite onlyMAZDASPEED 3 launch party at the Hard Rock Hotel Thursday and I got pics from that too if anyone wants to see them.
I wore my Coat 2 Coast 6 shirt on Wednesday to see if I could hunt out any 6'ers,but no luck. We had the NEED FOR SPEED CARBON Mazda 3 on display out front too which is a Team Allstars car.
Pics up soon !

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
i was amazed at the wrap on Bill's car. it took me almost 2 days to realize that was his car. Blazn's car was parked right in from of my hotel too, that was kinda cool for the first day.

as i've told a couple people though, it was a bit of a bust for the new mazda's. the only 6 i saw was Bergenholt's drag car, and the only 2 3's i saw were Bill's from Allstar's and the same ol red Speed3 i've seen around for the last 6 months.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Just got back from SEMA,and I have a TON of video and pics to unload off the Hard Drive on my Camcorder and I will post up soon thereafter!!!
I was with TEAM ALLSTARS there and we had Ten Cars at the show as well as 10 models at various booths.
We went to the Invite onlyMAZDASPEED 3 launch party at the Hard Rock Hotel Thursday and I got pics from that too if anyone wants to see them.
I wore my Coat 2 Coast 6 shirt on Wednesday to see if I could hunt out any 6'ers,but no luck. We had the NEED FOR SPEED CARBON Mazda 3 on display out front too which is a Team Allstars car.
Pics up soon !
[/b]
oh...is that why there were so many mazdaspeed 3's parked outside of hard rock hotel? lol.

I went to the Scion/Hot import nights party wednesday at the hard rock hotel...there were a couple of models there :D

Did anyone go to the Sony launch party on wednesday??

I missed Blazn's car :(

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
i was amazed at the wrap on Bill's car. it took me almost 2 days to realize that was his car. Blazn's car was parked right in from of my hotel too, that was kinda cool for the first day.

as i've told a couple people though, it was a bit of a bust for the new mazda's. the only 6 i saw was Bergenholt's drag car, and the only 2 3's i saw were Bill's from Allstar's and the same ol red Speed3 i've seen around for the last 6 months.
[/b]
Yea,the wrap on Bill's car was pretty bad huh?...lol We were asking him to let us peel it off the whole last day...lol
My Six was there,but it was up in the Parking lot at our Hotel cause I got there too late on Saturday Night or it might have been parked next to Bills 3.
The Mazdaspeed 3 party was cool though,there were some other cars there in the courtyard,I will post video of the party on streetfire.net when I get a chance and photos on my Cardomain within the week. I am still editing the Allstars footage though of the models for Bill.
Wish I would have seen ya there!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts