Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
dude, some guy just said he bought that one??? was just talking about it on here or another forum? like 2 weeks ago

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont know I never read anything like that and I searched the cars specs so I wouldnt re post, I never came up w/ anything. Huh

·
Registered
704 Posts
First thing to go would be that stupid wing! Got rice? Who wants a shopping cart handle sticking out of the back of their car? Not me!!

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
i give the car the utmost respect at how custom and much time/effort was spent on it. i wish i could find carbon fibre like that to do things with. ditch that wing and i'd drive it.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I think i seen that color scheme on the new box of Uncle Bens rice!

·
Registered
159 Posts
From what I understand, that car was used to create some really cool parts for our cars. We should be thankful for that ugly car.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
From what I understand, that car was used to create some really cool parts for our cars. We should be thankful for that ugly car.
[/b]
We should also go find the person that buys it and LAUGH at his ugly face!!! You gotta be kidding me. DG Sports or technologies or whatever should come onto this forum and check out some of the rides in our club.... besides the carbon fiber touch, if they call that SEMA, then some guys in our club should be KINGS!!!!

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
That thing looked good in the pictures taken under the show floor lights, but in the wild it looks hideous.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
nice custom work,but it is ugly especially the wing. also is that dash kit just the 3m stick on kit with green cf.

·
Registered
6,960 Posts
i give the car the utmost respect at how custom and much time/effort was spent on it. i wish i could find carbon fibre like that to do things with. ditch that wing and i'd drive it.
[/b]
i don't. it has more colors on it than you average box of children's cereal, nothing flows, nothing done to the engine. i have no respect for someone who's willing to waste their time making a car look like a giant piece of shit.

·
Registered
159 Posts
i don't. it has more colors on it than you average box of children's cereal, nothing flows, nothing done to the engine. i have no respect for someone who's willing to waste their time making a car look like a giant piece of shit.
[/b]
Your comments were probably exactly what they were going for. If a showcar attracts attention, then it did its job...

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Your right, but that show car looks like garbage in my opinion. I can't even believe it's going to sell for $17k+....wow.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts