Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Im getting new wheels and tires and I was wondering how much I should sell my stock ones for. They are 18 inch with Bridgestone Potenzas. They arnt the Speed6 wheels, but the ones that are on the Touring model...I think. Anyways the wheels are in perfect condition and the tires have only 17K K/M on them. So what would a good price be?

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
its hard to say, i can't do the conversion to american dollars. in the states, i figured they go for $250-350 without shipping, closer to the high end for non-6 club members. i'd suggest trying to sell local as shipping wouldn't make it feasible. good luck.

177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its hard to say, i can't do the conversion to american dollars. in the states, i figured they go for $250-350 without shipping, closer to the high end for non-6 club members. i'd suggest trying to sell local as shipping wouldn't make it feasible. good luck.
[/b]
How is $45 not fessible??? Last time I checked that wasnt much money to ship 4 tires and wheels....hmmm

·
Registered
940 Posts
How is $45 not fessible??? Last time I checked that wasnt much money to ship 4 tires and wheels....hmmm
[/b]
If you were in the states I would be interested - if those are the wheels I am thinking of, they are sharp. 300 sounds low to me.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
[/b]
Only $45 shipping? Most shipping I see is around $160 for a set of wheels and tires, and that is only from and to US addresses. If you can ship them for a decent price, then definately go for it.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
I'd be all over this if you're willing to ship them to the US...

177 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ill have to get back to you on this....It will probably be around Febuary that I can afford new tires and wheels...Got planes tickets to buy and such to go home for christmas

1 - 9 of 9 Posts