Mazda 6 Forums banner
961 - 974 of 974 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
2014 Mazda 6's are available at huge discount. I have been shopping around and was just offered 2014 Mazda 6 GT with Tech Package (MRCC+FOW) and remote starter, MSRP of $32365 for $25,500 plus TTL. Has anyone been able to get a better price?

·
Registered
74 Posts
2014 Mazda 6's are available at huge discount. I have been shopping around and was just offered 2014 Mazda 6 GT with Tech Package (MRCC+FOW) and remote starter, MSRP of $32365 for $25,500 plus TTL. Has anyone been able to get a better price?
I had the same package plus rear sensors all weather mats door sills and bumper guard, they gave it to me for just under 30k, original sticker was ~34k.

Seems like you are getting around 6k or about 20% off I think that's unheard of. A great deal and probably the best you can get.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
It is a great discount, but...
Just realize you are getting a car that was built over a year ago at this point and has been sitting most of the time...it's still a new car in that nobody else has owned it but it has a full year of a "not garaged" car's life on it already.

·
Registered
60 Posts
It is a great discount, but...
Just realize you are getting a car that was built over a year ago at this point and has been sitting most of the time...it's still a new car in that nobody else has owned it but it has a full year of a "not garaged" car's life on it already.
I considered your request,

I just found one more car

2015 Mazda 6 GT with 800 miles. Certified. Tech package + Back up parking sensors
Listed price $23,900 + 400 doc fees + TTL

Is that a good price?

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
5 grand off brand new for somebody else to break the car in for you is a good deal if you don't care that it isn't 100% new. I think I'd bite on this one before the 2014. I'd try to get an honest story about the car (carfax the vin) It could have been just a dealership drive around car for a bit since it is loaded, or somebody just really ended up not liking the mazda 6 after driving it a bit.

·
Registered
60 Posts
5 grand off brand new for somebody else to break the car in for you is a good deal if you don't care that it isn't 100% new. I think I'd bite on this one before the 2014. I'd try to get an honest story about the car (carfax the vin) It could have been just a dealership drive around car for a bit since it is loaded, or somebody just really ended up not liking the mazda 6 after driving it a bit.
Its a mazda dealer. They told me it was 70 year old lady who traded it in after driving around for a bit. It was two big for her so she traded 6 for a 3.

Right side rims has few scratches, nothing on the car. How expensive is it to get those scratches on the rims repaired? I would assume few hundreds?

Can't beat the price for sure. Sticker price for this one is upwards of 33,300. Thats like almost 10k below sticker!!!

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Its a mazda dealer. They told me it was 70 year old lady who traded it in after driving around for a bit. It was two big for her so she traded 6 for a 3.

Right side rims has few scratches, nothing on the car. How expensive is it to get those scratches on the rims repaired? I would assume few hundreds?

Can't beat the price for sure. Sticker price for this one is upwards of 33,300. Thats like almost 10k below sticker!!!
Work that in to the price or "ask" the dealership to correct the scratches. That's what I did on my 05' (it had a damaged rim and bald tires - paid their full asking price but demanded a refurbished rim and new tires).

·
Registered
60 Posts
Work that in to the price or "ask" the dealership to correct the scratches. That's what I did on my 05' (it had a damaged rim and bald tires - paid their full asking price but demanded a refurbished rim and new tires).
I already asked and they won't do it. They know its a steal at this price. In fact they upped the price on other website by 2000. Now its listed as $25900, I already have PO signed with $23,900 so I am good.

Would have to figure out about rims on my own.

·
Registered
149 Posts
My friend recently got a soul red 15 GT 15k miles for 20k + ttl.

961 - 974 of 974 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.