Mazda 6 Forums banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Why do I feel like the only person who drove the Mazdaspeed6 and ended up really not wanting one?

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
i like the speed 6 and all....

BUT when i get a new car, i want a new car. Not the same car with some upgrades. Granted its definately more refined then the regular 6's but a new car for me means a completely different car.

i haven't changed my mind in quite some time now on what my next car will be. So i think i'm pretty certain it will be one of the two.

"New Body Style" G35 Coupe
"New Body Style" Evo X

·
Registered
977 Posts
i like the speed 6 and all....

BUT when i get a new car, i want a new car. Not the same car with some upgrades. Granted its definately more refined then the regular 6's but a new car for me means a completely different car.

i haven't changed my mind in quite some time now on what my next car will be. So i think i'm pretty certain it will be one of the two.

"New Body Style" G35 Coupe
"New Body Style" Evo X
[/b]
Thats why I ended up getting an RX-8 instead of the MS6 and don't regret it one bit. The RX-8 is a beast and loves to be thrown around!

I would go with G35 over evo...just a much nicer car IMO

·
Registered
9 Posts
GPS=Global Positioning Satellite or something like that :p

Bottom line, its a online (satellite driven) mapping device where you are tracked by satellite so you know where you are in the world.
[/b]
I might be confused, but if that's not the same as a basic navigation system, shoot me. But I call a navi-system, GPS. Soooo... if it's a navigation system, and you're parting... I'm here.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hrm, 20K is what you can get for a Mazda 6 stock here in Oregon. Maybe you should target your audience on Craigslist in Oregon....you would just pay freight charges at that time. I dunno.

I never got to see a pic of your car. I just wanted to comment on that 6's resale. It definitely isn't the same everywhere. I bet in Cali its that way, but in Hickville, its still got a lot of value. Car dealerships when I go to them to check out other cars don't even talk to me, I have to ask them to test drive cars etc.

Let me also know if you are parting anything out.....I need a lot of stuff.

Thanks

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Don't listen to the speed6 haters Steve. Get what you want. It's your money. You should be able to get the speed6 for dirt cheap now. Good luck on the sale.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts