Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Steve, are those tinted euros or black euros?

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Man your crazy after all the mods you have done to it....

good luck w/ the sale on the new speed6 :)

·
Registered
216 Posts
another 6er down...

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
okay.. to answer some of your questions..

#1 - I'm trying to sell the car in whole -- not part it out .. If I do part it out, I'll let you know and make another post about it.

#2 - I'm going to buy the mazdaspeed 6 if and when i sell my car

#3 - These are the TRUE TINTED Euro Tail lights on the car.

#4 - I know im crazy for selling the car w/ so many mods but i really want that mazdaspeed6 .. lol -- all i have to say is 13's in the 1/4 mile.

#5 - I don't htink 20,000 is asking too much because its got a new engine from mazda with only 7,000 miles and brand spankin new stage 2 clutchmasters clutch and brand spakin new flywheel on the car. Not to mention the $14,000 I already put into it.

Thanks Guys !

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Dan .. That test drive was fun man -- I love it when your aloud to beat the crap out of a car during a test drive - that's how it should always be done :) I havne't gotten any calls about the car yet. but you never know .. Not a big deal if it doesn't sell because i can always part it out with all the mods I have, I just didnt' want to do that.

later

·
Registered
62 Posts
#5 - I don't htink 20,000 is asking too much because its got a new engine from mazda with only 7,000 miles and brand spankin new stage 2 clutchmasters clutch and brand spakin new flywheel on the car. Not to mention the $14,000 I already put into it.

Thanks Guys !
[/b]
Problem is for 98% of potential buyers all of those things are complete turn offs. It is a nice car and I hope you get your asking price, but realize you are trying to sell to a very limited group.

·
Premium Member
2,898 Posts
Problem is for 98% of potential buyers all of those things are complete turn offs. It is a nice car and I hope you get your asking price, but realize you are trying to sell to a very limited group.
[/b]
I agree. You would probably be better off putting it on eBay. They seem to attract more of the crowd I believe you would be akin to selling the car to. But be aware that you won't get all $20,000 cash for that car once eBay is done with you.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I went through the same problem Steve...you won't get what you're asking because of the fact that it is "hooked up". I was told the same thing to sell it on eBay...it's your best chance if you really want to get rid of it.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Hey Dan .. That test drive was fun man -- I love it when your aloud to beat the crap out of a car during a test drive - that's how it should always be done :) I havne't gotten any calls about the car yet. but you never know .. Not a big deal if it doesn't sell because i can always part it out with all the mods I have, I just didnt' want to do that.

later
[/b]
Hey, good luck with it! You gonna have the same "stuff for your viewing pleasure" in your speed6? That was some funny shit man.

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
i think i'd take 15k for my car right now, with 2500 on a fully build engine. sucks to say it, but not a strong chance of getting what you are looking for. even ebay can be rough. best bet would be to sell/trade the parts to get it back to looking stock'ish, then you might be able to get a fair amount.

good luck man...i'm glad i never test drove the speed!

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
I say, If you want the speed that badly.....Sell the Car for a lower cost, or trade in at the dealership I'm sorry-_-.

Then Eat the extra you are going to have to pay to buy the car unfortunately. That's how the car Business works man.... :(

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
dude the car is hot and i hope u get what u are asking for it

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
After so many mods, i would just keep the car and get the speed6 some time later. That car is hotter (looks wise) then any speed6 IMO.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Good point from everyone -- I haven't gotten ANY calls on it yet and Its okay.. I do have a lot of stuff done to the car and if anything I may even part it out because I know I can get lots of my money back just on parts -- Ill keep everyone updated

thanks!
steve

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
About this Discussion
34 Replies
27 Participants
sick6.com
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing