Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guy after lurking here for the past two years and the unending hoping that some good engine Mod kit would be coming I'm selling my 6 here is a link to my add on Auto trader. I'm willing to go down to 15,000 which is a 1,000 less than what I've listed on Autotrader.

Click here to see my ad on Autotrader

Thanks,
Noah

·
Registered
799 Posts
yikes, you need to fix your neverending link....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If he gets 16 for an '04 with 50k miles I'll be selling mine with 35k miles tomorrow for 17,500. haha
[/b]

Well that was what Edmunds was valuing the car but it seems that they have changed the pricing in the past couple day so I'll be changing mine down some. PLus that was the high number I said in my post above I would be willing to go down to 15000 and after relooking at values on edmunds now I would be willing to go down to 14500. It does have everything except a moonroof. And it is 2000 less at 16000 than what dealers are selling comparable cars for in my area so I think it is fair. I didn't buy it to mod on, though I was hoping that there would be at least some mods available beyond CAI. My next car is going to be a corvette probably a 99. Faster and better fuel economy (most people get over 30 on the hwy) compared to my 26.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know its not what people buy them for but a car that has 130 more horses stock and gets around 15% better fuel economy. I don't really need the back seat since i also own a minivan that I can haul and pick things up with from the store. My insurance only goes up $2 dollars a month and since the price for a 99 is around 19000 I also be cutting my car payment. So for me there really is no down side. Plus the vette is a hell of a lot of fun to drive. If you can think of any other places to list my car I would be greatful.

Thanks a lot guys,
Noah

·
Registered
91 Posts
Good luck getting a 99 anything financed. Gotta be a 19k sig loan.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.