Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I just finished upgrading my CD player with the 6CD changer including the trim.

I'm will be posting my single CD player with the trim on ebay soon.
I will also be selling the regular rear view mirror, cause I changed it for the dimming mirror.

Anyone interested please PM me as soon as possible if u are interested

A little insight of the used accessories I'm selling: It's from a 2005 Mazda 6 sedan (non-sport) it has only 19,800 miles and it works perfectly not scratches, on either the player, the trim or the mirror.

For the CD player and Trim (instructions included) I'm asking $130 plus S&H
For the Rear View mirror I'm asking $50 plus S&H

The mirror can be sold separately. The CD player and the trim I prefer to sell it together.

I will be posting pictures of all the items once I get the

In the near future i will probably be changing both my headlights for the one that has the integrated foglights. I'm still looking around this forum to see if it can be done since I already have the bottom foglights added.

Thanks, I hope to hear from you guys soon!!!

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Hi guys,

I just finished upgrading my CD player with the 6CD changer including the trim.

I'm will be posting my single CD player with the trim on ebay soon.
I will also be selling the regular rear view mirror, cause I changed it for the dimming mirror.

Anyone interested please PM me as soon as possible if u are interested

A little insight of the used accessories I'm selling: It's from a 2005 Mazda 6 sedan (non-sport) it has only 19,800 miles and it works perfectly not scratches, on either the player, the trim or the mirror.

For the CD player and Trim (instructions included) I'm asking $130 plus S&H
For the Rear View mirror I'm asking $50 plus S&H

The mirror can be sold separately. The CD player and the trim I prefer to sell it together.

I will be posting pictures of all the items once I get the

In the near future i will probably be changing both my headlights for the one that has the integrated foglights. I'm still looking around this forum to see if it can be done since I already have the bottom foglights added.

Thanks, I hope to hear from you guys soon!!!
[/b]

Thas some pretty high prices for used factory goods that most people give away. I'd be interested in the trim only for maybe $20, plus shipping at most. Just so I can mess with it and crap without having to worry about ruining the one I have now.

and Yes the integrated fogs can be done.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Is the rear view mirror...
1. auto dimming
2. have a compass
3. have temp
4. Home link???

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Is the rear view mirror...
1. auto dimming
2. have a compass
3. have temp
4. Home link???
[/b]
From reading his post it is the normal rear view mirror and he replaced it with the Auto Dimming one. So it's just a normal, plain, simple, rear view mirror is my guess.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thas some pretty high prices for used factory goods that most people give away. I'd be interested in the trim only for maybe $20, plus shipping at most. Just so I can mess with it and crap without having to worry about ruining the one I have now.

and Yes the integrated fogs can be done.
[/b]

My prices are not final... I know they are used.. I would like to know what prices you and other are offering.

From reading his post it is the normal rear view mirror and he replaced it with the Auto Dimming one. So it's just a normal, plain, simple, rear view mirror is my guess.
[/b]

Yes, unfortunately it's the plain rear view mirror,...

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
My prices are not final... I know they are used.. I would like to know what prices you and other are offering.
Yes, unfortunately it's the plain rear view mirror,...
[/b]
I'm interested in the dash but not the stereo with it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts