Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS - 4 18" Drifz Wheels - Price Lowered To $200

Ok, I have about 18 pictures of these wheels detailing all of the negatives. One of the wheels is in bad condition (hence why I am selling). It is bent at one part and looks to be repairable. The tires are coming with the wheels but they are not usable. Looking for best offer right now but must pay for shipping. I will include more pictures if requested. If you have any other questions, please let me know. Two of the four wheels are in perfect condition. The bent one is the worst condition and the other one has a little bit of curb rub on it. I'm not asking for a fortune for the wheels, I just want them gone! Again, if you have any other questions or want to see some more pictures, please let me know.

[attachment=45113:Capture.JPG]
[attachment=45114:2.JPG]
[attachment=45116:fadfeaef.JPG]
Again, feel free to PM me with request of more pictures. Thanks!

According to rules, I have to have a price, so I'll say 225 for all 4 OBO considering I payed 1300 for them. Thanks guys.

I'm kind of new at this so sorry for anything else I forgot. The tires are Toyo Proxes FZ4 225/40/18 and I guess if you need any other information, I can get that for you or do my best to do so.

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
Lol, i dont think its really a "upon request" type deal...

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
what kind of shape are the tires in? If your willing to just sell those id be interested (depending on price and condition of tires of course).

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QUOTE (Rainmens @ Feb 23 2010, 10:17 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1638967
what kind of shape are the tires in? If your willing to just sell those id be interested (depending on price and condition of tires of course).[/b]
tires aren't in good shape. Cracked/thin thin tread. I wouldn't sell these to you for the tires. I mean there might be one tire that is decent, but not worth it.

QUOTE (SPNGLRRR @ Feb 23 2010, 10:25 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1638972
tires aren't in good shape. Cracked/thin thin tread. I wouldn't sell these to you for the tires. I mean there might be one tire that is decent, but not worth it.[/b]
if you want me to go check them out more thoroughly if you are really interested, i will. I know for a fact though that one of the tires the inside wall is completely worn down and cracked in multiple places. That is probably the worst of them and I figured you would want all of the tires anyways.

·
Registered
170 Posts
you should throw these up on RX8club. Might have some luck there too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts