Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seem to be a lot of 5 spd sport pack 6S's in the NY/NJ/PA area. I did a search on mazdausa and came up with quite a few of them. I've emailed to see if they are still in stock.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Reading Topic: Seem to be a bunch in NY/NJ/PA

keep in mind the database on the mazda website lists ordered (sold) cars that the dealerships have coming to them or have on their lot

·
Registered
1,806 Posts

My local dealer still has a White Sport MT & Bose, no leather for anyone looking for a less expensive car.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Well, i just found the exact one im interested in and put a deposit down on it for them to "hold" it or whatever. Edmunds sayd to offer invoice or lower. It has Sport, Bose, Sport Grille. So I'm thiniking somwhere in the 21 region.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Seem to be a bunch in NY/NJ/PA'

Originally posted by TbirdJayC

Well, i just found the exact one im interested in and put a deposit down on it for them to "hold" it or whatever.  Edmunds sayd to offer invoice or lower.  It has Sport, Bose, Sport Grille.  So I'm thiniking somwhere in the 21 region.[/b]
Hey Tbird, any updates on this? The best pricing I have received in Jersey is $1,000 over invoice for sport package models. Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts