Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone post or point me to pictures of the sedan model with 1.) the 17" wheels that has the spoiler and ground effects (i.e. Sport Package) and 2.) one with the 17" wheels without the Sport Package?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Sedan comparison'

Yes, you can actually change it in ways you can't have it outside Japan...no point of doing that!

But it's a fun site. I've spent some time there too!:)

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

Yes. After my purchase I'm going to end up shipping some things JDM. ie. the sport grille and most likely the black housed headlights. As I understand it they won't be offering anything but the chrome housings in NA.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

It's so G.D. stupid that they have developed all these extras and don't make them available worldwide.

Let's once and for all kill the "choose any color as long as you choose black" mentality once born by the mercy of Henry Ford. LET PEOPLE CHOOSE! How hard can it be?

:sarc :sarc

There is a strong demand for extra equipment for this car. They developed it. We like it. WHY DON'T THEY SELL IT TO US ALSO????

I just felt I had to raise my voice on this issue!!!:D

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

hmmm. I'm starting to lean away from the hatch. Which is alright since I planned on a sedan anyway. The hatch looks to big over the back wheels in the red picture that's first. Seems like the weight is shifted towards the back which would be detrimental to handling.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.