Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey does anyone know where i can find out more information on the Sebring Tuning exhaust system. I have been searching on google and did not find one for the MS6. They have it on this page

http://www.mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/displayPag...r=tuningShows32

Just wondering if anyone would know. Like to know exactly what it looks like and what are the spec upgrades on it and find out where can i purchase it if i did like it. Thanks guys

And yes i did search but did not find where to purchase or anything really about it. So we can skip the yellin at me for not searching..

OK i found the number to call for it but can someone tell me how do i dial (+44) (0)1436 678777 from a US phone? I tried like 5 combinations and did not work any of those times.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey does anyone know where i can find out more information on the Sebring Tuning exhaust system. I have been searching on google and did not find one for the MS6. They have it on this page

http://www.mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/displayPag...r=tuningShows32

Just wondering if anyone would know. Like to know exactly what it looks like and what are the spec upgrades on it and find out where can i purchase it if i did like it. Thanks guys
And yes i did search but did not find where to purchase or anything really about it. So we can skip the yellin at me for not searching..

OK i found the number to call for it but can someone tell me how do i dial (+44) (0)1436 678777 from a US phone? I tried like 5 combinations and did not work any of those times.
[/b]
here is a US sit that carries Sebring http://www.performanceproducts.com/product...Sebring+Exhaust but....hate to bust your bubble but Sebring doesn't make one for our car.
call the Operator and ask her. My guess is that you will need an international phone card otherwise you could be charged up to a dollar per min.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Did some digging and found that that MS6 was done up originally for the 2005 SEMA show by DG Motorsports (760.433.7413 Oceanside, CA), who mainly seems to do aftermarket int/ext appearance bits, who my guess had the exhaust custom made by Sebring Tuning (562.431.4605 Los Alamitos, CA), who does mainly custom/generic mufflers and tips, and is partnered with or owned by a company called Jim Cook Racing. DG Motorsports doesn't even list the Mazdaspeed6 as a supported model, but anyone is welcome to continue researching by giving either company a call and asking WTF's up...

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
DG has claimed to have many parts "coming soon" for the Speed6. I doubt to see anything for a few months, or at all.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did some digging and found that that MS6 was done up originally for the 2005 SEMA show by DG Motorsports (760.433.7413 Oceanside, CA), who mainly seems to do aftermarket int/ext appearance bits, who my guess had the exhaust custom made by Sebring Tuning (562.431.4605 Los Alamitos, CA), who does mainly custom/generic mufflers and tips, and is partnered with or owned by a company called Jim Cook Racing. DG Motorsports doesn't even list the Mazdaspeed6 as a supported model, but anyone is welcome to continue researching by giving either company a call and asking WTF's up...
[/b]
yea wiggum got the number for DG and gave them a call they said that they do have some parts for the MS6 and as soon as they have a set amount or some shit then they will post them on the website but i mean that was awhile ago. And for the sebring exhaust i tried to call but no call back yet. But deff thanks for researching for me greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Jim Cook Racing is right around the corner from my house. Used to deal with them a lot a long time ago when I had my 240Z. Might have to give a run by and see if they have plans on doing one for the Speed6.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts