Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have issues with there speed6 seatbelt locking up? its only happened twice to the point where i had to take it off and rebuckle it to unlock and i fine alot of times when it does lock up it takes forever to unlock and i'm trying to look in another lane on the interstate to see if a car is comin but i can't cuz the damn seatbelt has me tied down to my seat for about 30seconds - 1min.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Anyone have issues with there speed6 seatbelt locking up? its only happened twice to the point where i had to take it off and rebuckle it to unlock and i fine alot of times when it does lock up it takes forever to unlock and i'm trying to look in another lane on the interstate to see if a car is comin but i can't cuz the damn seatbelt has me tied down to my seat for about 30seconds - 1min.
[/b]
Mine locks up pretty tight all the time, I think it's normal. It does seem to hold you tighter than other cars.

·
Registered
76 Posts
yup, happens to me but only on the passenger side.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Seems like many manufacurers are doing this. My inlaw's 2003-4? CRV has oversensitive locking belts too, mostly in the back seat though. Maybe Mr. Lawsuit America has car companies making them crazy sensitive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts