Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone ever use anything like these?...Thought about buying them as a nice little touch but has anyone used them....if they slide around or something stupid they'd just be a bother.

seatbelt pads

·
Registered
599 Posts
Yes... to put it more politely, they are tacky, silly and uncomfortable. My friend has them in a Civic (go figure) and they are uncomfortable.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes... to put it more politely, they are tacky, silly and uncomfortable. My friend has them in a Civic (go figure) and they are uncomfortable.
[/b]
ok guys thanks for saving me...they look good in my head but I'll take your word for it

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Actually, AZMZ6 has them, and they are very nice, and very comfortable. I would say go ahead and get them

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
i have them also, took a little bit to get use to them but glad i have them, very comfortable....

plus my nieces luv them too because it keeps the seatbelt from digging into their neck....

if you want them then get them, cant always go by what people say here, its more personal preference...

Also i believe a member here was gonna make some with the club logo if he got enough people to buy...

·
Registered
305 Posts
[/b]
My gf has them in her car also. The bloody things drive me crazy. DON'T GET THEM!

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
i have them also, took a little bit to get use to them but glad i have them, very comfortable....

plus my nieces luv them too because it keeps the seatbelt from digging into their neck....

if you want them then get them, cant always go by what people say here, its more personal preference...

Also i believe a member here was gonna make some with the club logo if he got enough people to buy...
[/b]
Very true in fact heres the link I think we should get MORE buyers....its a simple nice look for your interior if we can get them custom made through this link

http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showtopic=56364

·
Registered
679 Posts
Rice much?

·
Registered
599 Posts
They are the equivalent to putting LEDs in your washer nozzels.

...but this is my opinion. Anyway, the point is to make ones car as one likes it... so if I was the dood I'd do as I liked. Not what we tell him to do. Besides this seat belt thing is one of those things that can be removed easily if he doesn't like them.... I say try it out....

:deadhorse:

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
i took my front off as it was uncomfortable
but i still have the ones at the back, I think it makes it look sexy since it's matching my interior

·
Registered
1,390 Posts

that's all i have to say

·
Registered
84 Posts
Just do what you want.....why is everybody always asking for opinions... isn't that something you form on your own????????? TOO MUCH HATE

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
I have a couple, but I think they're pretty annoying and doesn't really improve the comfort for me that much. Everytime you put on your seatbelt you have to adjust that thing, and everytime you undo the seatbelts and it retracts, the thing gets caught and you have to adjust it.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts