Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those fortunate enough to have evaluated the '6 in person, a question:

Does the '6 have power seats with memory? Normally I wouldn't care, but it is a car that both me and my wife will switch off on.

Funny thing is, we are the same height, but her legs are longer. :sarc

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Seat Question'

Originally posted by applejax

For those fortunate enough to have evaluated the '6 in person, a question:

Does the '6 have power seats with memory?  Normally I wouldn't care, but it is a car that both me and my wife will switch off on.

Funny thing is, we are the same height, but her legs are longer.   :sarc[/b]
High heals perhaps??? :D (I mean for YOU)...

Sorry. Couldn't resist it.

The 6 I drove didn't have power windows, but I have noticed that most features in the 6 that used to be in older models still have the same design.

- Power windows buttons are the same
- Cruiser control works the same (but has moved from behind the steering wheel to the front of the dito).
- Climate control is exactly the same as to functionality, but the exterior is heavily redesigned.

This and other similar indications tells me that the power seats (like on the 626) probably does not have memory. But I could be wrong, though. I hope so...

Constantly changing seat position when swithing driver is a pain-in-the-xxx. But fortunately, my wife use the same seating position as I do (although her legs are longer, perhaps you could convince yours to do the same??:D )

1 - 4 of 4 Posts