Mazda 6 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Because... you had similar letters in your requirement!

I just rearranged some letters to make most of yours along with creating an l.

John

[/b]

Would it be possible to do BMWWW (all caps) + the Mazda Logo + 6 in either font? (If possible, either or doesn't matter)?? (Prefer Black pad, gold letters as in the original mazdaspeed you posted)

If not, then the Mazda6club + BMWWW underneath on the black pad, gold stitching?

How much do I paypal you for shipping to L4C 0E9, Toronto?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Perhaps something more streamlined, like this.

All in red, flames, words, logo, all red. The flame outline can be done in black thread, so that it's not standing out, but still holds a shiny indentation outline. I think that would look cool on a black pad.

EDIT: Lemme upload image, haha.

Something along those lines. (PS: Image editing in Paint sucks!) Doable?

I just want it to look smooth, slick, and QUICK!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Just give me a one liner "Pyro's 6" Black pad, red letters.

I thought the flames could be more streamlined with the graphic, I'll get the one liner instead, it has a cleaner look.

Perhaps for my next pad you could send me a program where I can CAD design them myself and send them over in the correct format. :) That way its exactly what I want. I can be an <strike>ass</strike> perfectionist at times.

Sorry for all the trouble. Just make me a nice one limner and I'll buy. :( Send me your PayPal and I'll pay.

·
Registered
20 Posts
i just want to say thanks to John for the awesome belt pads. They are great quality and look pretty cool. Customized and shipped for only 25.00 bucks. Great Deal!

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
i just want to say thanks to John for the awesome belt pads. They are great quality and look pretty cool. Customized and shipped for only 25.00 bucks. Great Deal![/b]
On their way!

I used special stitching on the logo to make it stand out.

Hope the GF enjoys.

John

·
Registered
110 Posts
still doing these? if so, i'd like to get a set.

61 - 80 of 87 Posts