Mazda 6 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 87 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,156 Posts
It's feasible, to an extent.

In order to sew well, items must be a certain size in order to maintain detail.

I'm limited in my design area to about 4" x 2".

An outline of the sub that small would not look good.

I can do what is shown in the picture, but we must make concessions for placement.
This is the actual completed design that is ready to sew. Colors can be whatever you want.

Let me know.

John

[/b]
John, I dont think I ever told you to put the graphic on the BLACK pads!

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
MAN!! Mine look AWESOME!!
John, YOU DA MAN!!! Mine are super simple but I love it that way! My whole car is so nice just being a simple upgraded look from stock with all Mazdaspeed parts in it! ;) I'll take pics on Monday when I get a full detail to show you guys what they look like with them on. ;)

Kai

·
Registered
856 Posts
Trying to make a decision here...
John, I'm pretty sure you can add a 6 to the end of MAZDASPEED, right?

I think I'll go with a black pad, I'm just trying to decide between charcoal lettering to match the car or red to stand out.

I cant believe I've never seen this "Great Threads" sub-forum!

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Trying to make a decision here...
John, I'm pretty sure you can add a 6 to the end of MAZDASPEED, right?

I think I'll go with a black pad, I'm just trying to decide between charcoal lettering to match the car or red to stand out.

I cant believe I've never seen this "Great Threads" sub-forum![/b]
This help???

John

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
John...

Gonna throw this out there... but can you make mini ones for a booster chair. (childs seatbelt)

If so, i might be in on getting two regular ones for the front and two for my lil ones..!

(black with charcol (silver) lettering)

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Is it possible to get a black pad with red letters that says "MAZDA 6 (V)"? (V) is just the mazda symbol.[/b]
Of course! :love: John
John...Gonna throw this out there... but can you make mini ones for a booster chair. (childs seatbelt)If so, i might be in on getting two regular ones for the front and two for my lil ones..!(black with charcol (silver) lettering)[/b]
Only have the one size.Sorry.John

·
Registered
561 Posts
Of course! :love: John[/b]
Would it be possibly to see one of those thread pictures you make with the "MAZDA 6 (V)" in it? I want to get one for the driver and passenger belts.

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Sorry... been out of it! ANYWAY... trying do design something here, but don't know what I have to work with. Also, does hot pink show up well on red or should it be on black?

Basic idea... Black background, bright red stitching Mazda emblem then Mazda6 club logo. below logo or both, the Mazda "zoom-zoom" in silver (unless grey better?) with a script lettered "Diva" in hot pink underneath... I may need to hunt for the proper one...

41 - 60 of 87 Posts