Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've encountered a very small problem and I don't really want to take it into the shop for it, so I'm just hoping someone here might have a solution for me:

For some reason my seat belt light stays on even though my seat belt is clearly secured. Sometimes it doesn't do it, and other times it stays on for an entire drive. Anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
947 Posts
Do you put crap on the pass side seat? If there is enough weight, the car will think there is a person sitting there...

* It happen to me when I put a case of Guiness on it... So it doesn't take much...

Plus if if the driver's seatbelt is not on, your car will start beeping... so I bet it has something to do w/ the pass side...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you put crap on the pass side seat? If there is enough weight, the car will think there is a person sitting there...

* It happen to me when I put a case of Guiness on it... So it doesn't take much...
Plus if if the driver's seatbelt is not on, your car will start beeping... so I bet it has something to do w/ the pass side...
[/b]
That's a very interesting thought, but I keep my car very clean so there's nothing on the pass seat. But I do love your guiness comment though :p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts