http://www.asiasonic.com.tw/www.asiasonic....%20Monitors.htm

Model: 7009P
7” Dash Board Module TFT Video Monitor
with Auto CCD Mode, 3 Video Input
Model: 6569
6.5” Dash Board Module TFT Video Monitor
with Auto CCD Mode, 3 Video Input
1-Din Dash Board Module

I emailed them asking if I can buy just the housing as I already have a monitor for my carPC. I will let you guys know.

·
Registered
956 Posts

Actually looks good, but if im going to change my whole system, ill just get the metra and a pioneer avic n3 or something of the such, i wouldnt have a flip screen and my stock in there..its either one of the other..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Great find! Im going to call them to get a price on both model styles, hopefully it's not too pricey=P

EDIT: Okay, so i tried calling but the hotline isn't in english. Let me know if anyone has any luck finding a price, or another website i can get this compartment from! Thanks!

·
Registered
829 Posts
I think there was a link on ebay for something similar, but this looks like a viable option. I would think people would assume it's stock and not bother stealing it? <shrug>

Anyone speak Taiwanese (or even Mandarin)? =)

·
Registered
705 Posts
Stock or not...

Visable screens are usually asking to be taken, especially if they are housed in a piece of plastic.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Stock or not...

Visable screens are usually asking to be taken, especially if they are housed in a piece of plastic.
[/b]
I don't know, I am sure no one breaks into a Lexus (Acura, whatever) to steal the stock screen. But yeah, if I had this, I would be a little concerned.

·
Registered
104 Posts
This would be okay for someone who only requires a Navigation system with the DVD unit mounted in the trunk of someplace else.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts