Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Is there any current way to mirror your phone to the car? Like netflix, youtube etc? Looking for an aftermarket kit or hack that'll allow this to be done... trying to get this done on a 2018 mazda 6 sport.

Thanks !

·
Registered
806 Posts
I have seen this done but not to the infotainment on Mazda 6. Rather, it is an aftermarket head unit. The guy said he bought it from Amazon. Unfortunately, I couldn't remember the name of the device.

I've heard of a certain "hack" and if I'm not mistaken, it can mirror your phone. Perhaps someone here have done it so let's wait.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I've read about a couple of hacks but i havent seen it on the newer cars... The only screen mirroring I was able to find was NAVTOOL but im not sure if its any good and its $350.00 for that part. Im hoping someone has better information on this.

·
Registered
21 Posts
actually it can be made with official carplay and jailbreaked iphone . done it myself ;), youtube, safari etc

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
magic indeed ! thank you ! Still would like to know if theres any hardware options available, if anyone knows ... please post !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts