Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FUGLY FUGLY FUGLY, thats the only way i can describe the damn things, looks like someone beat a Honda Element with a super-ugly stick. For those that haven't heard or seen em, go here:

http://www.scion.com

Think I'm going to throw up.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Reading Topic: Scion pieces of $H!T!

Oh, the drama. Its not THAT bad. The car kind of looks like a small Echo (hehe). Alright, so the "SUV" type xB is ugly. But hey, so is the Saturn VUE and you can see how well that thing is doing. Some people are just in it for the "boxy car" look.

·
Registered
334 Posts

why in the hell do these damn people come out with box on wheel? people feel like they need to be in a tank-like box to be cool or something.. i wish i got a tank and run over all these damn ugly thing!!! who give a sh*t if u can open the back door and sit on it in the beach?? how many place would let u do that anway..ok, i admit the suicide door are cool, but really... really.. think about it.. it's a BOX on WHEELS!!

·
Registered
272 Posts

I think Elements are probably the ugliest cars ever designed.

This isn't much better...

·
Registered
1,477 Posts

I don't think we are the age group they are seeking.... I think it's 18-25 cornballs....

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Scion pieces of $H!T!'

Originally posted by Absolut

Might I remind you of the Aztek?[/b]
Which is no more, even the latest redesign hasn't saved it from the chopping block, it's last model year is in 2004. Been in production a year longer than the Edsel and two years short of the AMC Pacer.

It will be replaced in coming years with something in GM's "excitement" division.

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts

Originally posted by johnyeros

why in the hell do these damn people come out with box on wheel? people feel like they need to be in a tank-like box to be cool or something.. i wish i got a tank and run over all these damn ugly thing!!! who give a sh*t if u can open the back door and sit on it in the beach?? how many place would let u do that anway..ok, i admit the suicide door are cool, but really... really.. think about it.. it's a BOX on WHEELS!![/b]
What about the Hummer H2? Same thing...

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Hey mazda6man, I think I am the age group Toyota is seeking, I'm 19, and they are UGLY!

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts

Hmmm, I tried to look at the 360° view, but they wouldn't let me. That's what they're telling me:

"We're sorry, but we don't currently support Mac OS X operating system.
We are working on a solution. Please check back soon."

They don't have to find a solution (Quicktime I suggest). I won't be checking back. Man, that thing was giving me the chills.

·
Registered
334 Posts

i'm 20 and it's still a sh*tty car.. but yeah.. i think damn aztek started this trend of fat box car and element and now this..w00t w00t.. give it up for box on wheels guys! :p

·
Registered
1,477 Posts

Originally posted by Mazda_Gremlyn

Hey mazda6man, I think I am the age group Toyota is seeking, I'm 19, and they are UGLY![/b]
Yeah, but your not a cornball...

·
Premium Member
2,898 Posts

Originally posted by 84FordMan

Originally posted by johnyeros

why in the hell do these damn people come out with box on wheel? people feel like they need to be in a tank-like box to be cool or something.. i wish i got a tank and run over all these damn ugly thing!!! who give a sh*t if u can open the back door and sit on it in the beach?? how many place would let u do that anway..ok, i admit the suicide door are cool, but really... really.. think about it.. it's a BOX on WHEELS!![/b]
What about the Hummer H2? Same thing...[/b][/quote]

Wait until the H3 comes out...

·
Registered
464 Posts

man i drove next to a hummer on the highway in my sentra the other day. Didn't realize how freakin huge they are. I think the wheels are taller than my car :)

·
Registered
8,628 Posts

Originally posted by Nico

I think Elements are probably the ugliest cars ever designed.

This isn't much better...[/b]
Don't forget the Aztec

·
Registered
455 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: Scion pieces of $H!T!

Well, I have to admit that I actually like the look of the boxy Scion, for some strange reason. I don't know if I'd buy one, but I like that it is distinctive. I also happen to like the look of the Saturn VUE. The Aztek, however, is another story entirely. The last makeover made it somewhat tolerable but still ugly. Besides, I never bought the idea of rebadging a minivan and marketing is as an SUV.

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: Scion pieces of $H!T!

What's worse than a Scion? A stretch Scion limo :D

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Replying to Topic 'S

You can pick up a new Scion xA (matrix-looking thing) for $12,400. Includes 5 speed manual, AC, ABS I think, Power Windows/Locks/Steering/etc. That's not bad at all.

Sure the car was hit with the ugly stick. But for some poor student who wants to get a cheap car and add the fart tips and chrome wheels to it, the Scions aren't a bad concept at all.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts