Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
i'd get one...of course it's not going to be ANYTHING like that

the doors would suck...no parking anywhere near anything or ina grage of any sort

·
Registered
498 Posts
Were there est. performance (or a guess)? I didn't read any on Scion's website. If this thing has balls, it would definately be worth looking at. I'm sure they will keep some of the basic looks/features. I think the doors should be suicide, rather than butterfly.

This is a great example of why American automakers can't compete with its foreign counterparts.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Uhm... It's a box! No! It's the new iPod with wheels! No wait! It's... it's... it's a fancy space shoe?
[/b]

hahaha, they already have a box. It's got potential, I think. Not sure what to think of it.

·
Registered
805 Posts
I really like some of the feature they built into it... the style itself is questionable though.

The wheels have LEDs at the end of each spoke which acts as a turn signal, The headlight housing changes colors depending on what the owner sets it as, the muffler tips also act as reverse and stop lights. Nifty stuff!!

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
It looks like a shortened Chrysler 300 :barf:

Those C-pillars would also make horrific blind spots. The other things are your typical collection of useless, unattractive, and/or annoying show car staples.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No performance measures yet, its just a concept of course. In the video, he said it hints at a possible intercooler in the future. My guess is it'd be in line with the scion TC, maybe a little more power.

I like the idea of the drive by wire system they have. They also have cameras, so this might eliminate some of the problems with the pilars if they have them angled right.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Very cool concept vehicle. It wil be interesting to see how close Scion comes to the concept if it reaches production.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
terrible...

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
hahaha, they already have a box. It's got potential, I think. Not sure what to think of it.
[/b]

It's a toaster!!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
i like it....we bought an xB for the wife, and she loves the car....it's surprisingly roomy. I wouldn'y mind getting the Fuse...aside from the doors which would possibly cause some headaches, i like it. Looking forward to seeing what they make of it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts