Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey hey....I just wanna know........FOR SURE.....if no plans....whose gonna make it to the SCCA Speed World-Challenge Race over @ Road Atlanta..... I'm Comming For SURE!!.....I CANT WAIT to see RANDY POBST!!! :drive:

hey TREL....your comming didnt you say b4???

ahh well....

Cyazzz
Neal S.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I plan on being there!
[/b]
I just noticed something...hmmmm This race will start on a FRIDAY right?......well.....ummmm Of course they will air this race on SUNDAY......I WANNA BE ON TELEVISIONNNNNNNNNN!!! :D

but hey...cant wait to see ya man!
Cyazzzz

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ill prob b there. Wut about NOPI NATS 2 wks b4 this?
[/b]
ahhhhh...thats tough.....hmmm....either see RANDY POBST @ Road Atlanta?.....or See AAAALLLLL The Hot Chicks @ NOPI? :drool: .....uggghhh....hmmm.....GREAT!!...I cant decide now!! :swearin:

·
Registered
985 Posts
HAHAHA I know wut u mean. But also think of all the cars you'll see too, plus all the other events like drift, hydros, dyno pulls. :drool:

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Just spoke to Chris Tindol of Tindol Motorsports, he will give our membership personal time with his cars and drivers. The primary driver is Charles Espenlaub the #97 car, so it should be a great event.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Well I do Nopi Nats every year so I will be there for that event. I'm signing up for the SuperStreet tour this year. I want to get onto that track! :) (atlantamotorspeedway) The drift show and dyno pulls are fun to watch. Hydros and burnouts are kinda old and weak to me now. The Bikini contest is my favorite.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I may.......................NOT come to NOPI......but for sure I'll be there for the race...no doubt about that!....ya.....the Bikini's sound nice :yesnod: ......but I dunno...

But speaking of the SCCA Race....If anyone else who are interested of going.....here is the link for MORE INFO!

http://www.roadatlanta.com

Cyazzz
Neal S>

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
I am working with Jim Jordan on getting 6-8 complimmentary tickets for the event. They will be for all 3 days, I will have an update in a couple of weeks, as I have gotten tickets for this weeks races @ Road America.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
I am meeting with John Doonan of Mazda Motorsports, he is the contact for the tickets. I need to know how many are serious about attending the races, please let me know.

Here is an e-mail from John about my tickets for Road America this weekend.

Sounds great…just give me a call when you arrive….I will plan to leave your tickets at WILL CALL just in case I am in a meeting when you arrive. I will be at the track later today. Thanks-

John

John M. Doonan

Manager, Motorsports Team Development

Mazda North American Operations

The tickets will be good for the whole weekend and you will have access to all of the paddocks pits etc. I just need a count of how many people are serious about going. Neal, I have already got you covered.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am meeting with John Doonan of Mazda Motorsports, he is the contact for the tickets. I need to know how many are serious about attending the races, please let me know.

Here is an e-mail from John about my tickets for Road America this weekend.
Sounds great…just give me a call when you arrive….I will plan to leave your tickets at WILL CALL just in case I am in a meeting when you arrive. I will be at the track later today. Thanks-

John

John M. Doonan

Manager, Motorsports Team Development

Mazda North American Operations
The tickets will be good for the whole weekend and you will have access to all of the paddocks pits etc. I just need a count of how many people are serious about going. Neal, I have already got you covered.
[/b]
AWESOME!!!! THANKS Again MARLON!! :D

1 - 20 of 101 Posts
About this Discussion
100 Replies
13 Participants
Mazda6_1981
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing