Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Winter wheels?? After I spent months picking out a wheel? Forget it...just keep 'em clean. :)

The snow-covered mountains make a very nice backdrop out here in Colorado. Thought I'd share. I took these early in the AM and it was pretty cloudy so I'm sorry for the lack of sunshine. Wish I had a better camera too...

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I thought part of the idea for winter wheels was that it was both cheaper and safer to go with a higher profile tire??
Am I wrong?

I don't live in an area where we have to use winter wheels.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Looks good My Nig

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I love those wheels and tail lights :)
[/b]
Thx again, Reg, although you're starting to scare me. I swear if you ever got ahold of my address I'd find my 6 one day on cinderblocks!

Any toys for your 6 for Christmas?

·
Registered
909 Posts
I still want to get a turbo, but it looks like the two kits being made are gonna cost close to $6,000 just for parts alone so my dreams for that are pretty much gone heh.

I asked about mazdaspeed taillights actually and I found out those are $900 from the dealer so that idea doesn't look good either lol. I'm getting a sharkfin antenna though! haha

Anything new with your 6?

·
Registered
2017 MZ6 GT Jet Black Mica
3,575 Posts
Nice pics. I love those wheels too, but they look a little better on my Redfire 6 than on yours. :p (just kidding)

My car's at the tuner shop right now having the MS hatch springs and Racing Beat stabilizer bars put on (its Christmas present). I have a set of winter wheels I'm going to use as well, because I don't want to risk messing up my nice wheels.

I can not wait until today at 5pm to get my car back!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts