Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure why I've never seen this product before, but I thought I'd ask you guys since I think I want one and I'd rather get it from a sponsor than anywhere else :D

Scangauge II

I doubt this is anything new, but I've never seen it before and it looks pretty sweet.

Whaddya think Donny? Any chance of selling it? Intro GB? :D

Thanks man.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
We've actually seen it before. We never picked it up because it used to be ugly as sin and wasn't CAN compatible.

Picture of original unit: http://mattstruck.com/scangauge1.jpg

However, it seems as though things have changed. The new unit actually looks good and according to the website, all current vehicles are supported, which means that CAN support has been added. I'll give them a call on Monday to see if we can get something set up. If their policies allow it, we may even be able to to a group buy.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
It actually can give you a lot of information. Here are some pics. Enjoy.

Here are shots from the trip/mpg screen:

Here are shots from the gauge screen:

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We've actually seen it before. We never picked it up because it used to be ugly as sin and wasn't CAN compatible.

Picture of original unit: http://mattstruck.com/scangauge1.jpg

However, it seems as though things have changed. The new unit actually looks good and according to the website, all current vehicles are supported, which means that CAN support has been added. I'll give them a call on Monday to see if we can get something set up. If their policies allow it, we may even be able to to a group buy.
[/b]

Oh yeah, I saw that old one and yes, definitely hideous. I think a GB on this could work out nicely :D. Thanks man.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
I thought so too. I'm surprised I've never seen this little gadget before.
[/b]
It's been psted on here a couple times. I even made a post abou it once a few months back lol.

I've been lazy and had it bookmarked. Just never got around to getting one yet.

I will hold off to find out about the group buy or if RPM carried them before I do buy it though. If so I am 100% on board.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Sounds good guys. I'll be calling them tomorrow. Hopefully I'll reply back with some good news! ;)

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
The salesperson I needed to talk to was out of the office today for Columbus Day (lol), so I'll be calling back tomorrow to get this going.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cool, thanks for the update. Must be nice to get Columbus day off :D I've got a stomach bug so I'm off, but I wouldn't have been if it weren't for that.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Cool, thanks for the update. Must be nice to get Columbus day off :D I've got a stomach bug so I'm off, but I wouldn't have been if it weren't for that.
[/b]
You havn't been eating any spinage lately have you?

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
+1 for group buy.

·
Registered
150 Posts

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
I just added this to our site. I'm starting to work on the GB pricing and post right now. It should be up later this afternoon! ;)

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
woohoo!!

oh wait, i already have one. Well, it's a great little device. Hopefully you guys can get a good price on it.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts