Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to say hello. I purchased my Speed6 about 5 days ago and I still have a smile on my face. I had an 2004 SVT Focus Euro edition. Though this car was a blast to drive it surely was lacking in the fast forward department. The car handled excellent but I needed more. Here are some pictures of my car, Ijust washed and waxed it, it still had a bunch of the left over glue on it from the protective cover Mazda puts on it for transport. I would have made the dealer clean it but it was raining when I got it and I just wanted ot get out and drive.

http://www.fun-do-play.com/DPReview/mazdaspeed6.jpg

http://www.fun-do-play.com/DPReview/mazdaspeed6_2.jpg

·
Registered
979 Posts
welcome to the club!

·
Registered
108 Posts
sweet!!! White Water Pearl.... my favorite! ive had my WWP ms6 for two months now and believe me the fun is still to come for u. what interior did u get?? i was told that my wwp w/ two tone interior was rare and i hope it stays the way. anyway welcome to the club and enjoy your sweet ride!

Chris

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
welcome to the club man!!

any chance your from NorCal? haven't heard "hella" in such a long time!!

make sure you get your location in your profile as well as a signature maybe, with what you have (ie 06 speed6), and that will help with a lot of questions down the line.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Welcome! I gotta say, your decision to go Whitewater was the best decision you could have made regarding the Speed6. Congratulations :woowoo:

BTW, are you from California?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome! I gotta say, your decision to go Whitewater was the best decision you could have made regarding the Speed6. Congratulations :woowoo:

BTW, are you from California?
[/b]
I am from Georgia, originally from Pennsylvania. Thanks all for the warm reception. Ill fix my bio ASAP.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I am from Georgia, originally from Pennsylvania. Thanks all for the warm reception. Ill fix my bio ASAP.
[/b]
Oh, that's hella interesting. The reason I asked was your username: "Hellacool." I am assuming you know what I'm talking about... Look at MrTea's post for a hint.

·
Registered
60 Posts
After seeing more Whitewater speeds I kinda wish I went that route. I still love my Black Cherry though.. The reason I went with Black Cherry is:

white- wife already has a white car
red- next door neighbor already has a red 2005 6
black- looks good when waxed and polished but a bitch to keep looking good
silver- too many other cars out there in silver.
titanium- just don't like the color.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
9 Participants
ATL
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing