Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Turned right and found myself behind a white MS6 today... The first one I've seen - other than mine, that is. Wow, really looks great in white (mine is black mica)! Looked to have the two-tone leather, too! Nice!

Anyway, I'm curious if there is a part number or source for obtaining a replacment rear bumper difuser. It looks looks to be in two parts (left and right sides). I've been trying a variety of searches, but can't find anything (so the dealer will be my last resort... but thought I'd ask).

Cheers! :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Wow, really looks great in white (mine is black mica)!
[/b]
where did you buy it from? you might've bought the one i test drove the day it pulled off the trailer:p

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where at. I was in williamsburg this morning. Mine is white but no two tone. :p
[/b]
This was on Boulevard in Richmond, so I'm guessing it wasn't you... But I've gotta say that IMHO not many cars can pull off white, and the MS6 is truly one of the few!!! Isn't it pearlescent? Actually the 6 in general and RX8 look great in white. That should have been, in hindsight, my first choice perhaps, but I love the car in black (when it,s clean, that is).

Cheers!

·
Registered
76 Posts
k, guess you wont answer my question RollingStone :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
seige909
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing