Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw my first 6 on the road this morning.. well, in the parking lot. It was a steel gray beauty, v6 (emblem included) with sport package and spoiler. It looked great. Fresh off the lot, without its license plates yet.

(BTW, is this the right forum for this, or did I miss another thread where this should have gone?)

I need to order my 6 soon. *sigh*

·
Registered
341 Posts
Reading Topic: Saw my first 6 in the wild...

You know what? It's wierd that I have yet to see a 6 on the road other than my own. I've got over 3k miles, been from VA to RI and back (an 1100 mile round trip) and still no sightings. My dealer assures me they're selling like mad, but I just haven't spotted any yet. It does seem they have fewer on the lot each time I go back for what ever little thing, though.

The worst part is, I am seeing those absolutly hideous '03 Accords like crazy. Have people lost their senses? I would vomit every morning on my way out to my car if I owned one of those monstrosities! I don't care what kind of reputation Honda has, that Accord is an eyesoar and needs to be put out of it's misery. Same goes for the Toyota Avalon and Camery.

Joe

·
Registered
262 Posts

That's true MadJoe. I've seen a ton of new Accords around my area, but not a single 6. I guess people are too caught up in "mainstream" Honda to realize that they could have a better car in the 6 for the money they paid.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts

Me too; I'm seeing new Accords pop up all over the place, and I've only seen about 3 or 4 Sixes, and I don't know how many were the same (at least seen one more than once).

That's okay, the '6 isn't for everyone.

·
Registered
67 Posts

I've seen one other 6 so far. Not sure which model it was. I guess they just haven't caught on yet. Maybe I'll be the first one in my area to have one, even after my 6-10 week wait! :D

·
Registered
140 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Saw my first 6 in the wild...'

I dont have my 6 yet but here in the UK I have seen about 4 in the last 2 months!! They were all silver, perhaps its just the same one in my area...:hoho

·
Registered
341 Posts

Finally spotted a 6 out there other than mine last night. It was Lapis blue, but that's all I was able to see before traffic blocked her from view on me.

Joe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts