Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.....and I brought it home!

;););););););)

She finally arrived, and about a week earlier than MazdaUSA predicted! The blue looks as good as it did the day I ordered and I'm glad I got it!

Here's a quick pic from the dealership to wet the appetite (and to keep Kincaid happy :) )....

For those of you without bandwith concerns that want better detail....

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/nittany/dealer.jpg

Lapis Blue 6s with 5-spd manual
Sport package, Bose, Moonroof, Leather, Comfort

More pics to come soon (in Picture section)!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Reading Topic: Saw a lapis blue 6s manual today.....

the blue is sharp with the sport pack, but looks blah without it....My favorite is still the sepang green.

·
Registered
105 Posts

Yes it's the same as sonic blue. That blue certainly looks awesome in that lighting... if only it looked as aggresive in bright sunlight i'd have considered getting it when the hatchback comes...

·
Registered
111 Posts

hey kyler13, i bought my blue 6 at Russel Automotive too!

did you know they have a deal there where you get lifetime oil changes, fluid checks, hose replacements, and tire rotations for $200?

Free car washes too.

You may wanna look into that. It's definitely worth it!!!

Good to see some more 6's in the area, haven't seen many.

Nice lookin car!

·
Registered
837 Posts

Great looking colour in photo. However, I just did not like the colour in person. Oh well, a Mazda 6 is still a Mazda 6. Great choice of car Kyler and congrats!

·
Registered
32 Posts

Congrats, man. First thing I looked at was your location and I was just about to type a reply like "Where's the Dealership because I'll drive out tonight and buy it." Then I read the rest of your post. As long as they don't push back the date one more time, I'm looking at 3-4 weeks. Those bastards...

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Thanks everyone! I was originally supposed to get her in mid-March so I had a bit of a wait, but delay wasn't too bad. Dealer said that while he was waiting for it to come in that he received alot of calls from other dealerships looking to trade for it. Even had someone come by the dealership yesterday after it arrived and offer $1k over sticker. I told him I appreciated him NOT selling my car to the highest bidder. ;)

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Replying to Topic 'Saw a lapis blue 6s manual today.....'

Originally posted by JivinFlava

hey kyler13, i bought my blue 6 at Russel Automotive too!

did you know they have a deal there where you get lifetime oil changes, fluid checks, hose replacements, and tire rotations for $200?

Free car washes too.

You may wanna look into that. It's definitely worth it!!!

Good to see some more 6's in the area, haven't seen many.

Nice lookin car![/b]
Small world. ;) When did you get your car? I went to test drive one at the end of January and Russell had a blue 6s auto sitting out front waiting to be picked up. Was that you? I wanted silver or black until we pulled up to the dealership and that car was sitting out front. Knew right then and there that I wanted blue!

I do my own oil changes, and prefer to wash my car myself, so I probably won't go with that. I have a bunch of high quality car care stuff from my days with the Supra. In any event, are you going to the Mazda meet on April 19th? They're actually having it in college park, on campus. It would be nice to meet some of the other owners in the area!

·
Registered
4 Posts

i have to admit, that lapis blue really does look good... hmmmm....

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Saw a lapis blue 6s manual today.....'

Originally posted by mxtheory

Congrats, man.  First thing I looked at was your location and I was just about to type a reply like "Where's the Dealership because I'll drive out tonight and buy it."  Then I read the rest of your post.  As long as they don't push back the date one more time, I'm looking at 3-4 weeks.  Those bastards...[/b]
Same here as my VIN just got put up on the Mazda site and my dealer said 3-4 weeks. I got the same car as the 6 in the picture w/ every option.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts

i wish the lapis looked like that during sunlight. it looks amazing at night!

·
Registered
736 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: Saw a lapis blue 6s manual today.....

Ya know ChoppaBoy, I can't read your posts with that picture in your avatar... Far too much distraction! :p

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: Saw a lapis blue 6s manual today.....

ChoppaBoy:

You have a PM if you havn't noticed it... That signature might look good... But it's not "appropriate". It's also out-of-spec on the size rules - no larger then 300x100 pixles.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts