Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi 2 you all

my name is mazen from saudi arabia

i have been to the accolade site and its amazing and i liked the extrme body kit so i asked for the price , so i transfered the money and every thing and they told me they will call me when they get it so i said ok noproblem

i was dealing with mr chris pe

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
just keep trying to contact Dave for now, keep in mind that it was a weekend over here, so not getting contact of the last couple days is expected in many cases. if you don't recieve any word by the end of the day today since everyone is back in business today, keep us updated here so we might be able to help out.

·
Registered
180 Posts
This order was placed with our overseas dispatch office, the order was not taken by any USA sales agent and no funds were sent to the USA, so unfortunately our company reps here on mazda6club only handle north american orders. We are just a franchise,

If you need an update on your order please contact chris directly at [email protected]

When ordering from Saudi Arabia there must be understanding and patience, Most companies on this forum do not have the capability to ship oversize freight to Saudi Arabia in a practical and cost effective manner, Taking orders from overseas works both ways as a matter of trust. Thank you for your patience.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.